Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shootergirl???

3quartertime

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hookers? :D

I've found that for my ... staff ... beepers are more cost effective than mobile telephones. They can't make money for me if they're calling their babysitter or chatting with their mothers on the phone, but I need to be able to "dispatch" them when necessary. :lol:

(spook @ Feb 12 2004, 09:59 PM)

(I don't like blondes  :wacko:  :blink:  )

Spook,

I guess you live in the wrong country then.

Move to Italy man! ;)

Skywalker, my last girlfriend was Italian. Loved her, but she had quite a temper though :D

Wait! Are you saying you met a woman ... with a temper?

I can't believe it!   

LMAO, I knew when I wrote that down it was completely stupid :D

I meant to say she had a "different kind" of temper. The kind that makes you call 911 when you're about to disagree with her ;)

That target coulda been at 5 yards.

Wouldn't surprise me a bit. That's the distance at which I start brand new shooters. It makes no sense to have newbies trying to hit at extended distance their first time shooting a handgun. They won't be able to get any hits, it's discouraging. OTOH most can get good hits at five yards. This was the woman's very first time firing a handgun, if we can believe the text. She has every right to be proud of those groups which are quite good for a first-timer.

OK,

now I need to know whaddayamean with "temper" :blink: , apart from what I can find in my dictionary (and, no, resorting to the urban dictionary didn't help :( ).

Is this some kind of term we need to include in the "British-ism" thread for better comprehension of everybody? :lol:

This was the woman's very first time firing a handgun

If the photos are from real shooting, and not a stage set-up, I guess it is clear that it was the very first time she shot a handgun...

...on the second one she won't have those long fingernails anymore... ;)

Well, actually you said pretty well what you intended to say, but you said it in the typical form we use to translate the native americans trying to speak.

I mean, in comics, films or whatever else, it is common to translate native americans speech with all verbs in infinitive: translating back to english what you wrote, it sounds something like: She's short-tempered, she to fly into a rage!

Now I hope I have you all confused enough... :wacko:

I mean, in comics, films or whatever else, it is common to translate native americans speech with all verbs in infinitive: translating back to english what you wrote, it sounds something like: She's short-tempered, she to fly into a rage!

That's exactly what I was trying to say, so it worked!

Not that I was talking about any specific woman, of course <cough>SiG Lady<cough>, or any group of women <cough>Latin&Italians<cough>.

Just sayin' is all. ;)