Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New from Fort Worth

justaute

Hello All,

Just want to say "hi." I have actually made a few posts in other sub-fora, but still wanted drop by here. Also, I recently picked up a copy of Brian's book and will go through it soon.

btw... I noticed quite a few fellow DFWers around here. Do y'all get together at all? If not, may be we should.

Ken

Edited by justaute

Welcome to the forum. :cheers: Johnson County, Double Tap, Elmfork, Dallas Pistol Club, Greenville, Ferris and Waco are some of the closest matches for you. Lots to choose from. Matter of fact, You can shoot a classifier match tonight at Elmfork courtesy of the Dallas Action Pistol club.

Welcome to the forum. :cheers: Johnson County, Double Tap, Elmfork, Dallas Pistol Club, Greenville, Ferris and Waco are some of the closest matches for you. Lots to choose from. Matter of fact, You can shoot a classifier match tonight at Elmfork courtesy of the Dallas Action Pistol club.

The Johnson County range has both IDPA and USPSA/IPSC matches. The IDPA club that shoots at Johnson county (JCSSA Range) also has 4 other matches at the Winchester Gallery indoor range in Fort Worth.

www.CTIDPA.com :)