Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

COPS Fall Classic

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you. This will help.

This is my first time shooting this match, so on Saturday what time do you expect us to be done? The way it's looking right now is I have to leave after shooting. Just trying to plan.

I haven't heard how many shooters they have this year,

but generally we've been done shooting between 3:00 and 4:00pm.

Well I guess I'm registered for the match and I guess it's still going on? ....No email confirming anything. No online squading again. Nada.

They cashed my check. I assume that was my confirmation. The hotel told me I got the last room in the block, so I assume I won't be the only guy in Rolla with a gun and an obnoxious shirt looking to shoot.

BB

I talked to Larry on Monday and got an email from Bob on Tuesday. The match is on and they want to start shooting on Saturday at about 8:00 a.m. The man on man steel will be Sunday if the weather cooperates.

They will have a registration room set up at the Drury on Friday evening starting around 6:30 p.m.

And I forgot to ask how many shooters... :angry2:

Will they accept walk in on Saturday morning?

Thats what Im trying to find out. I was told yes buy the guys around here, but Im not driving 4hrs to be told no.

Called Larry this morning but he did not pick up.I left the massages.

FWIW, I got the last room at the Drury, and it's a smoking room. If there are any smokers who got a non-smoking room, I'd gladly swap with you! Just let them know at the front desk.

Barry Bean

Just got back. Nice match. Give a holler if you see results.

There were a bunch of little steel plates all over the place (reportedly the courtesy of Max Davidson of gunsteel.com.)

They must have been a special order... It seemed like they were jumping around, getting out the way of my bullets. :rolleyes:

Edited by furyalecto

Just got back. Nice match. Give a holler if you see results.

There were a bunch of little steel plates all over the place (reportedly the courtesy of Max Davidson of gunsteel.com.)

They must have been a special order... It seemed like they were jumping around, getting out the way of my bullets. :rolleyes:

:roflol::roflol:

Yeah, lots of those little guys huh..

Results were posted locally, My bud Matt Hopkins won Production, Tom Nichols won Single stack. Thats all I heard.

Edited by DWFAN

Long drive for us, but a really good match. Nice facility and good folks running the place. Nice shooting with you DWFAN. Waiting/looking for results as well. Thanks to all the match staff for their hard work.

Long drive for us, but a really good match. Nice facility and good folks running the place. Nice shooting with you DWFAN. Waiting/looking for results as well. Thanks to all the match staff for their hard work.

Thanks Tom, you too. Good job. Glad I had some other skinny guns to shoot with.

Edited by DWFAN

Are scores posted anywhere?

Thanks.

Results are up on the USPSA website.

Will you be posting the unofficial combined scores?

You're asking the wrong person. I have nothing to do with posting scores. I'm just a lowly competitor like everyone else.

Just pointing out that they were on the USPSA website.