Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Multi-Gun Nationals

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Squad shooting schedule is posted at USPSA.

Kind of a weird one.

!5 squads - 13 places to be (12 stages plus chrono). During each time period, there are always 2 squads that will not be shooting. Each squad is shooting the stages in numerical order order from their starting point. Every shooter takes the time period "Off" after stage 5 and after chrono. Not sure why that is "weird."

If there is a different or better way to do this, please send me an email message. I am ALWAYS looking for better or more efficient ways to set things up.

Sounds like regular ole squadding to me!

Let's get ready to RUMBLE!

I hope everyone is getting excited for next weeks event. I wish all of the competitors the best of luck and would like everyone to have a great time. I am especially looking forward to meeting some new people and being ridiculed by shooters that I do not often get to see. Safe travel, see you all in Vegas on Thursday.

Just finished loading pistol ammo for nats

During case gauge, found one with no crimp(still belled) one with bullet not seated down :angry2:

This is a PERFECT storm for one with no POWDER :surprise:

I would just shoot them and reload ..its only 400 rnds...but Im out of powder :o

Looks like Im going to have to change to a powder I have in hand...and re chrono :huh:

The last minute stuff seems to come and bite me every time :lol:

Jim