Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooting shirts

Ok, guys and gals, Ive gotten some help with donations from a few manufacturers for some product, most of them are small companies that need help with advertising and such. I would like to have a couple of shirts made up to wear at the matches that I am shooting in the remainder of the year and into next year.

I have looked at Techwear, and others and I think I have settled on g2gemini, has anyone worn their stuff and how well did it hold up?

I don't know, never heard of them. I wear Techwear and have two. One from "Big" Pete Briggs, and one Enos. I just worked the Indiana State match and as anyone there could tell you it was the hottest most humid match ever. Those two Techwear shirts performed perfect. I just couldn't recommend anything else. Also, they are a sponsor of our sport and you can find them right here in the vendors forum. Awesome company!!!

Everything that Fourtrax said and more. Bob and Joe (the owners of Techwear) and Sue could not be nicer people to deal with. I've got about 5 or 6 Techwear shirts. The material is top notch. Not only does it wick moisture away from your body, and dry super fast, but it is tough as nails. I once got a small tear in the sleeve from a staple on a stage prop, and although I was disappointed about it, that small tear never got any bigger (even through many wash cycles).

I have looked at Techwear, and others and I think I have settled on g2gemini, has anyone worn their stuff and how well did it hold up?

I have two g2gemini shirts and they're really nice. I've also got five Techwear shirts to compare. The material is quite different, but both are about equally cool in hot weather. It seems like the colors might pop a little more on the g2g shirt. They have good seam work, a good zipper and so far have held up well. I don't have any pictures, but if you want to get an idea of the quality of their logo work, you'll get a good idea on this video. The Schuemann logo has a lot of detail, and it's still very clear.

• 1 month later...

Seems like I ran into s vendor site that had it's own that I thought were cool...shooting shirts that is. I liked the design....it had STI and Oakley logos on it. Anyone ran across same....I woulg greatly appreciate the info on where to get....

I have 3 techwear that I love. My boss had some fishing shirts from G2G that he really liked when he was on the pro walleye circuit a few years ago. may be getting a shooting shirt from them as he is good friends with the owners. Supposedly, we dont know how its going to pan out.

techwear definitely supports our sport more which if all else being equal should be enough to sway the decision.

IMG_1338.jpg

Techwear! I have a few and they all have been great shirts! I have a primary and a secondary shirt usually. The primary sees local matches every weekend and the secondary one is my 2 day match or award shirt. The primary looks just as good as day one!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Seems like I ran into s vendor site that had it's own that I thought were cool...shooting shirts that is. I liked the design....it had STI and Oakley logos on it. Anyone ran across same....I woulg greatly appreciate the info on where to get....

Did you look at one of our vendors, Shooters Connection. :cheers:

A.T.