Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3-Gun Nation Episode 1

Mark shot with our squad of RO's at the BRM3G for a stage or two. He is good with a pistol. He cussed his shotgun so hard it would make a sailor blush. (he wasn't shooting a SLP at the time)

The guy has a hell of a sense of humor too.

I can't wait to see more from 3GN!

I must say I was quite impressed with the first episode. I was a little leery based on some of the excerpts I'd seen on YouTube, but the show was very well done. Looking forward to see how they handle the rest of the season. I believe the show is slated to run through Dec.

Finally saw the first episode.. I was surprised how little shooting there was. I thought they'd at least have the shoot off finals. And Keith getting the big check! But some 3 Gun is better than nothing. I'm sure other shows will get into it more.

Im watching it now and paused it to say I like it a lot. As a hacker club shooter I wouldnt feel intimidated at all to shoot any of these stages. Just a tad slower. Its a great promotion for the sport.

Get the word out on this show fellas!!! I talked to the shows host and 3 gun nations VP, Chad Adams yesterday at the PanAm shotgun match and he said they are working out the details foe a 2nd season now. So email versus and your favorite sponsors and tell them they need to get involved. A show like this is only going to make the prize tables bugger and better:)!!!

Finally saw the first episode.. I was surprised how little shooting there was. I thought they'd at least have the shoot off finals. And Keith getting the big check! But some 3 Gun is better than nothing. I'm sure other shows will get into it more.

With only 5 events for the year they have to spread the shows out a bit. I'm guessing the format will be match coverage one week, shootoff the next. That will give them 10 weeks. They'll probably have a bit more than two weeks dedicated to the final championship and shootoff to make up the rest of the season.

I hope this show was like an 'intro' to 3 Gun.. showing how to shoot a pistol, load a shotgun..

I think it would be nice if they showed someone actually shooting a whole stage, in walking speed describing what they're doing.. then run through it on the clock.

It was interesting on Stage 7 (?) how far Mike and Taran went through the door and down the hallway to shoot the pistol targets.. most of us just opened the door, stepped in enough so it wouldn't close and shot.

Mark Wills helped Rob with the parents' class at the MGM-AMU Junior Camp last year. I was impressed, he was a nice guy. I didn't know who he was, though, and had to look him up afterwards. Turns out he has a couple of Number 1 hits, including this one: