Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Most accurate Ballistic Program for Precision shooting?

DocMedic

I was wondering how Good KAC bulletflight program is, or if others are using something else to do their on the spot ballistic calculations that works better then the KAC?

Edited by DocMedic

I was wondering how Good KAC bulletflight program is, or if others are using something else to do their on the spot ballistic calculations that works better?

definitely go with Ballistic v2.3.8. awesome, uses the JBM data and it's the shitz!

I was wondering how Good KAC bulletflight program is, or if others are using something else to do their on the spot ballistic calculations that works better?

definitely go with Ballistic v2.3.8. awesome, uses the JBM data and it's the shitz!

Another vote for Ballistic I am very pleased with it. Gets me very close, have used to 900 yards with two cartridges.. However it is the only shooting iphone app I have used.

I have Ballistic FTE and KAC Bullet Flight both on my iPod Touch.

Ballistic hardly gets used any more. Too much 'fluff', and too much of a PITA to adjust load parameters.

BulletFlight works well enough for me...

• 3 weeks later...

I use KAC Bulletflight and it is pretty much right on when compared to other programs. What Is most important is verifieng the information at differant distances, with your equipment. The parameters can be tweaked until your data card in the Iphone/Itouch matches what you verify.

• 5 weeks later...