Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need For A New Misc. Forum

Paul Burtchell

I wish we had a "You know what chafes my ass?" forum where rebuttals are permitted. No pun intended.

Or as we say here in Texas. "Chaps my ass...."

Oh freakin great, where's the brain bleach at??? I just got this mental image of Cliff Walsh in chaps. :goof:

Joe W.

Geez, this thread took off on a whole different direction than I anticipated. roflol.gif

Maybe I should have said we need a "You know what pisses me off? " fourm.

More like a "What not to do in CA" forum...

You don't need a mental image...I'm sure he'd post a pic if you ask. :o

Oh good Lord, I think I just threw up a little. lol Just as long as it isn't him in the chaps, gun gear, a hat and nothing else.

Joe W.

The past two days I have been working in 110+ degree heat on a forklift with an incredible vibration in the drivetrain. I am kneeling as I type this. I KNOW WHAT CHAPS MY A$$!

Can you say monkey butt? I was dryfiring in my largest pair of shorts with serious quantities of ointment last night. Seeing this thread had me laughing.

Cliff in chaps? That there is a hoot too. I find it slightly disturbing that I find that humorous though.

Gang members with guns in CA, when? where? how? Does the gubmint know about this?

Sorry, yes they do and they legislated against it, so you are all safe now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saying the gangs in LA have guns is like saying the politicians in Ill are corrupt. Wait, I can't say that, no political stuffz in here. *erases that* :ph34r:

Joe W.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...