Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

East Alabama Gun Club - 2d Anniversary Match

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a great match!! Thanks to everyone who worked to put it together and ran the match. It was a great match to come home to. The weather was a good as you can expect for the South in August.

I look forward to the third anniversary match.

Dave

Had a lot of fun at the match. It was my first time shooting there and I'll definitely be back for the multi-gun match if it is held on the 29th!

Despite the rain, we shot some video as well - enjoy and please subscribe if you've got a Youtube account:

Edited by DyNo!

Great match! Great stages! This match always has lots of movement with full target presentations - if you move! We will always try to get our butts up for this match - literally, figuratively and directionally!! :roflol:

many thanks for the time and effort put into this match

michael and cheryl

and what or who is TSCR?

Great match! Great stages! This match always has lots of movement with full target presentations - if you move! We will always try to get our butts up for this match - literally, figuratively and directionally!! :roflol:

michael and cheryl

and what or who is TSCR?

TSCR = Team Swiss Cake Roll = Mark Ramsey, BOZ, John Golson, Tony Marcellino, and others.

Mark K

michael and cheryl

and what or who is TSCR?

TSCR = Team Swiss Cake Roll = Mark Ramsey, BOZ, John Golson, Tony Marcellino, and others.

Mark K

michael and cheryl

and what or who is TSCR?

Mark K

Forgive me, with your combined social skill, I would have expected more friends. :blink:

michael and cheryl

and what or who is TSCR?

Mark K

Forgive me, with your combined social skill, I would have expected more friends. :blink:

We have many friends, including you!

TSCR is going to own the Open Division tomorrow!

:sight:

Well.....I believe we have identified the WEAK LINK in TSCR's open team... Looks like your financing fell through in you bid for ownership..

Yeah... my blaster. Totally took a dump on me. :sick:

Thanks to Ronnie, Alan, Jerry, Mark, Joey, and all the great people that put this match on.:cheers: Very interesting stages that were enjoyable to shoot. Cool new props that functioned well for our squad. I'm certain we''l see some of those again. Thanks to the sponsors who provided some neat prizes too.:cheers:

Well, I guess we pulled it off. Another one for the EAGC history books. :cheers::cheers::cheers: To all of our staff and shooters at the match. I can't say enough about them and the sponsors that made the match so great for me. Sad to say, we had one DQ but, we only had one, and like the true sportsman that he is, he stayed for the whole match pasting, reseting and scoring for our squad. :cheers:

(I realy wish more shooters were like that.) I was hoping that we wouldn't have any DQ's. <_<

Back to the match. We are realy proud of the turn out that we had, with the weather forcast saying it would be a wash out. You guys and gails are the greatest. :cheers: "Thanks" :wub:

Mark is going to post a list of sponsors for us, so dont forget them when you need something. I wont.

Let me add my thanks to both our crew that ran the Match, and to the shooters that make all this work worth while. We probably lost 10-15 shooters to the poor weather forcast, but the nearly 60 shooters that showed had a good time, and good fellowship.

I want to especially thank the sponsors that donated prizes for our pre-match Raffle. We had enough so that every single shooter got something. These are really good guys in the sport, and we would really suggest that you patronize them for our shooting needs.

Sponsors:

Shooters of Columbus - Semi-Auto Shotgun

Brian Enos - Books and Slide Glide

Chris's Winning Shooter's Accessories (CPWSA)- Various Shooting Accessories

Freedom Gun Works - Various Shooting Accessories

Chef Lee's Chinese Restaurant - Dinner for 2 gift certificate

Bayou Bullets - Bullets

Montana Gold Bullets - Shirts, Hats, and Bullet gift certificates

David Mueller - $100 Gift Certificate

Northside Pawn - $100 Gift Certificate

Uniqtek - Various reloading accessories

Techwear - 10 Shirts

CQB Firearms - Various Shooting Accessories

Steve Gulley - Rifle Bipod

I also want to thank the young girls that volunteered to run our refreshment stand. The lemonade, Sweet Tea, Gatorade, and Snacks were welcome on that very hot day.

AND thanks to the members of EAGC that gave up the use of the whole range so that we could have stages everywhere.

Hope to see you all next month for the regular monthly match, and next year for an even better Anniversary match.

Mark K.