Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2004 Georgia State Championship

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another 10 or 12 entries trickled in over the last couple of days, including the Team Shooters Paradise contingent. We have over a month to go and are looking good entry wise. Historically, the last 2 weeks before the match there is a huge influx of apps. We are about to shut off the invitation to RO as we have a bunch right now.

Today I made the decision that I'm gonna make it to this match! Julie G. has generously offered to help me out on Saturday... so look for us and say "Hi!"

I'm trying to get another Houston-ian to the match. As soon as I get the "can/can't go" I'll send in my/our apps.

Yay! I'm excited!

:D

The match book is now available at Cherokee IPSC.

The Saturday AM slots are, for all intents and purposes, full. We are approaching 150 competitors with about 1 month to go.

We just spent all day at the range installing 2 new and very permanent safe areas (6x6 timbers 12 high and dug into berms :blink: )

The Mad Scientist knows how to wield a Bobcat in addition to gunsmithing Glocks :o

• 2 weeks later...

Jon - The 3 motels listed are all fairly comparable. Really any motel in Gainesville or Oakwood is going to be between 2 and 10 miles from the range. We didn't secure a 'match' hotel this year primarily due to the format.

DaG - Carlos began sending out email confirmations yesterday. I will check with him about posting the squads.

I think we have 180 entries in and at least another 10 'I'll send mine tomorrow'

WOW :o 199 entered, with 8 more apps en route. 13 GM's an 13 M's as we stand right now :wacko:

The squad list should be up early next week (Carlos the MD is out of the country until Monday.) Both Saturday sessions are full (with the exception of some singles on Saturday afternoon.)

We have 48 volunteers/RO's!!!!! Competitors will only have to worry about shooting, no pasting or steel setting.

Ogiebb, Friday PM is still wide open so you are good to go. Another dozen or so entries have come in since last week :o .

thanks i was the one who called you up awhile agoinquiring about the friday pm slots...ims ure it will be a ggreat match :D

Got my confirmation from Carlos and am thoroughly stoked for this match! Just gotta remember how to shoot the pistol after finishing with 3-Gun this weekend. <_<

See you guys in GA! Anyone know if there's a Waffle House nearby! :D

Rich

Erik,

Sweet. We're shooting Saturday AM. If you're around, come on by. I've been telling Rusty Kidd and Pat Cochran that I'd shoot this match for years and finally decided to get off my butt and 'GET 'ER DONE!'.

See ya there.

Rich

I'll be shooting Saturday afternoon. I'm going to try to get around Saturday AM to meet and see as many folks as I can. Its hard to believe that we are going to have folks all the way from the Left coast coming to shoot with us :)

Has anyone seen a squad list? I've been checking the website but it still says "Coming Soon". As a lone shooter coming from Houston, I want to see who's going to have to put up with me. :lol:

I'll also be shooting Saturday afternoon.

:D

Ogiebb

Yea, after talking with you guys Sunday, that was my plan. I've also set up in the Ramada too. I'll probably miss the Thurs night shoot because of work, but hope to hook up with you on Sunday to finalize plans.

Bill

yep see ya at the 4th of july shoot in stuart... :D