Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Michigan Section 2010 - 23rd Michiana Territorial Championship

Online Squadding is open and match applications may be downlaoded at http://porkmasters.org/ or http://misection.org/

September 24-26 USPSA Michigan Section Match 2010 / 23rd Annual Michiana Territorial Championship hosted by Pork Masters - BORCC - Niles Michigan.

Competitor Application Staff Application

Please Visit Our Sponsors

Hit Factor Shooting Supply, LLC

Techwear USA

Competitive Edge Dynamics

Shooters Connection

Dawson Precision

Springfield Armory

SVI Guns

Brownells

Babes with Bullets will be holding camps wrapped around this match. Please check out their website and make sure our Lady friends know about this great program. BabesWithBullets.com

Edited by MI_Packer

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and to think I thought the In sectional match was going to be my last major this year :)

Are there multiple-day shooting squads or everything on a single day for each shooter?

Edited by Corey

and to think I thought the In sectional match was going to be my last major this year :)

Are there multiple-day shooting squads or everything on a single day for each shooter?

agreed, also whats the round count lookin like?

and to think I thought the In sectional match was going to be my last major this year smile.gif

agreed, also whats the round count lookin like?

We have had to cut back on round count - at the Territorial we usually run 32-40 rounds, being a sectional our max is 32. So far we have three stages put together at 28-32 rounds. The rest will be similar. If anyone would like to submit a stage please send it to me.

The match will be 8 stages total - no chrono (Level 2). We will start at 9:00 AM each day and should finish around 3:00 PM. Shooters will shoot on a single day.

• 4 weeks later...

Are stages going to be posted?

Yes, they will be. We have 11 stages submitted for approval at this time. Then they will be whittled to 8 stages and then posted.

The Gun House ( http://www.ghsgunhouse.com/ )in St. Joseph is one of our sponsors and they will be handling the transfer of the prize table guns. We have 4 Springfields planned - exact models are not finalized yet.

We could use a few more CRO/RO's. Free shirt, meals, double occupancy room and Staff prize table (also eligble for competitor table if you shoot).

Are stages going to be posted?

Yes, they will be. We have 11 stages submitted for approval at this time. Then they will be whittled to 8 stages and then posted.

The Gun House ( http://www.ghsgunhouse.com/ )in St. Joseph is one of our sponsors and they will be handling the transfer of the prize table guns. We have 4 Springfields planned - exact models are not finalized yet.

We could use a few more CRO/RO's. Free shirt, meals, double occupancy room and Staff prize table (also eligble for competitor table if you shoot).

Is there a match hotel and where are the workers being put up?

Is there a match hotel and where are the workers being put up?

Hotel is at exit 23 on I-94 (Michigan), Comfort suites 2633 w. Marquette Woods Rd Stevensville , MI 49127

Comfort Suites

Prizes arrived today from STI International Inc.

Please visit our sponsors - maybe even buy something. Send them an email thanking them for helping to make the match possible.

edited the Hotel info - it is confirmed 8/3/10

Edited by MI_Packer

Please visit our sponsors - maybe even buy something. Send them an email thanking them for helping to make the match possible.

Thanks.

I bought a brand spankin new STI Spartan. Going to shoot it for the 1st time tomorrow.

Edited by Flexmoney
asked to edit due to faulty hotel info in quote

• 2 weeks later...

The stages look to be very challenging and interesting. I can't wait to shoot them, oops I guess I have to.

There is plenty of room on both Saturday and Sunday, so get your application in. Don't forget about the match fee going up on the 22nd.

If you are already registared please go to the online squading and get in a squad.

G-ManBart and Tmoore, I dont see your names on the shooters list. What are you waiting for.

Carl Provan

The stages look to be very challenging and interesting. I can't wait to shoot them, oops I guess I have to.

There is plenty of room on both Saturday and Sunday, so get your application in. Don't forget about the match fee going up on the 22nd.

If you are already registared please go to the online squading and get in a squad.

G-ManBart and Tmoore, I dont see your names on the shooters list. What are you waiting for.

Carl Provan

D'oh...in-laws get here on the 25th...trying to work around that :surprise:

Chris,

I agree with you, but G-Man actually professes in public to actually really like his in-laws. I knew there was something different about him when he joined our club!

If your looking for some last minute practice before the Nationals, shoot this match on Saturday and then drive over 3 hours and shoot my local match(Wayne County Raccoon Hunters) on sunday. 16 stages over two days.........all level III type of stages for just over $100. Hard to beat that kind of fun. Yes, I just invited you to come over and kick the crap out of my scores. And anyone else who wants some. Just offering.................

Regards,

Roy

Damn, that a slick looking shirt. Is it going to be that mess/breathable type material? I might have to dish out the $40 haha... do they run a little big? Or normal size t-shirt?

Mike.

Edited by mikeg1005

I am cooking the lunch BBQ for the match that is included in the match fee. I would like to add that an all you can eat biscuits and gravy breakfast will be served Saturday and Sunday mornings from 7:00 am to match start. Cost is $5.00.

Bruce

Brisket Dog BBQ

Edited by Pitmaster