Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Area 5 Championship

I'm planning to shoot Area 5. But, is there anymore slots left for Sat.(PM)/Sun(AM)?

I tried to register on-line and there's no shooting schedule available. Do I need

to mail the form also? Thanks!

No, you should receive an email from Dale Hayen which contains a password to the self-squadding on USPSA website. And, no it appears that ALL Sat/Sun slots are full...

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm planning to shoot Area 5. But, is there anymore slots left for Sat.(PM)/Sun(AM)?

I tried to register on-line and there's no shooting schedule available. Do I need

to mail the form also? Thanks!

No, you should receive an email from Dale Hayen which contains a password to the self-squadding on USPSA website. And, no it appears that ALL Sat/Sun slots are full...

Thanks for the reply!

The golf cart rental was for when they had nationals there. They had a company from Quincy bring them in to rent.

Tom

Do you think if enough people were interested in having a golf cart we could do that agin for this match

Is there any camping near by? Want to head down Friday but not to sure I want to drop the 100 some bucks for a hotel room. Thats bullet money :D

call the Quincy Convention and

Visitor's Bureau toll-free at 800-978-4748.

The golf cart rental was for when they had nationals there. They had a company from Quincy bring them in to rent.

Tom

Do you think if enough people were interested in having a golf cart we could do that agin for this match

The match is three weeks out, I am sure the organizers have enough on there plate right now without trying to pull something like this together.

Tom

Tom

The match is three weeks out, I am sure the organizers have enough on there plate right now without trying to pull something like this together.

Tom

Maybe the company that would rent them could take on the resposability if they wanted to bring some out and rent them. Say they bring out a certain number of carts to rent and when they are gone they are gone. Or if the company is interested we can call and reserve one and they would just trailor them out to the park. Just a thought i don't want to start any trouble

I'm going to make a few calls tomorrow and see what I can find out.

My concern is if it will be allowed by PASA, and/or Ray. I know Russell does not allow them for the Single Stack Nationals except for rare cases.

Marty

A-7424

Edited by martyg00

My concern is if it will be allowed by PASA, and/or Ray. I know Russell does not allow them for the Single Stack Nationals except in rare cases.

Marty

A-7424

My concern is if it will be allowed by PASA, and/or Ray. I know Russell does not allow them for the Single Stack Nationals except for rare cases.

Marty

A-7424

Golf carts have a green light for this match....

JT

My concern is if it will be allowed by PASA, and/or Ray. I know Russell does not allow them for the Single Stack Nationals except in rare cases.

Marty

A-7424

Marty let me know if I can be of any help getting this going with the golf carts as matter of fact I will give TNT golf cart rental a call tomorrow and check it out with them

Tom

Edited by gunner40sw

Just wanted to repost up and see if anyone knows of a place to camp near by.. A hotel would be nice but figured I could save that money and use it to shoot rather than sleep.

I see no reason you can't camp at the range....

JT

Marty

A-7424

JT

There is no issue if we want to bring our own golf cart ???

Marty

A-7424

JT

If you find out anything further on the golf cart rental info, please post. A couple of our group would be interested. :cheers: