Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which bulletfeeder for my 1050?

I'm wanting to get a bulletfeeder for my 1050 but would like to know the pros and cons of both the GSI and the KISS.

Thanks.

I don't have any experience with the GSI but the KISS rocks. It has worked very well for thousands or 9mm and .40 rounds! Get one from Sean at www.powercustomusa.com. He'll work with you.

The GSI's collator holds fewer bullets and you have to use their special toolhead. Also if you get the 1050 version it is only good on a 1050, where as with my old Kiss unit I can move it between my XL650, RL1050, or my Super 1050 and only need to change the collator setup for the new caliber.

Brian

GSI customer service is terrible. Before Iknew about the KISS bullet feeder, I had tried to contact GSI via e-mail. I don't remember the exact timing, but I want to say it was upwards of a month before I heard anything back.

The feedback on the KISS unit has been overwhelmingly positive.

The Mr. bulletfeeder is better now then when it was called the Kiss, Rick has done some creative things to this machine to make it work like a champ. And a champ it is!

Guess I'll go with Mr Bulletfeeder as that seems to be the overwhelming favorite.

+ whatever on MrBulletFeeder. I bought mine when it was KISS.

HPIM0703.jpg

I have now ditched the column and istalled a shelf bracket on the casefeeder column, and regained some bench real estate. I'm told that this is the way they are shipped now.

Edited by RePete

I have 3 of the GSI feeders and a KISS and prefer the GSI for pistol rounds as I load a lot of rounds with small charges of fast powder and I like the fact that you can retain the powder check die with the GSI. GSI didn't have a rifle feeder when I ordered the KISS that I have and it works fine and costs less but takes the spot of the PC die.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mr Bulletfeeder:

Mounted it on a 1050 Super set up for 38SA: works from the first minute flawless! Absolute reliable and fast. I expected a couple of hours for setup and then the first 1000 rounds many troubles. But far from it: 2 hours after opening the package I've finished the first 1200 rounds without any trouble! Great!

Mr Bulletfeeder:

Mounted it on a 1050 Super set up for 38SA: works from the first minute flawless! Absolute reliable and fast. I expected a couple of hours for setup and then the first 1000 rounds many troubles. But far from it: 2 hours after opening the package I've finished the first 1200 rounds without any trouble! Great!

That's a sweet set-up

Talk to Rick at Mr Bullet. They guy bends over backwards to make sure it's right. We even designed one for mine on a 550. The guys is awesome and knows his business.....

After you get it and setup it up, if you don't call him he calls you and asks how it's going and if everything was there and in good order... then asks about how it's running. I mean what can be better than a guy that does that?

Jt

• 2 weeks later...

i purchased a bulletfeeder from rick recently and set it up on my 1050. Been using it for the past month without any hiccups and i shoot about 1k-2k a month. Rick's instructions are very easy to follow and well written, he is also available via phone or email to help as well. I cant say enough positive things about it and my only regret was buying it sooner.

heres a video i made for the golden bullet match loading 9 major with it, hand cranking taking my time i made 100 in under 3 minutes and 30 seconds.

• 3 weeks later...