Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Saying goodbye to my Oakley Zero sunglasses

Cy Soto

I bet Oakley will replace them. Messed up a pair of Oakley Titanium's a number of years ago, sent them in for service ($15.00), got a brand new pair back.

Give it a try!

I was thinking about getting the Rudy Project Rydon but I am afraid that they may be a tad bit large for my face. I know they also make the Rydon II which is specifically designed for smaller faces but I haven't yet found a local retailer that has these in stock. I would most certainly like to try them before spending the money but I may end up taking advantage of their 90-day money back guarantee.

rydon2.jpg

I bet Oakley will replace them.

They don't make 'em anymore - in fact, they haven't in quite a while. I broke a couple pairs of Zeros through the years, and had to take a credit on the last pair, rather than a replacement...

Shortly, going to buy some Rudy casual glasses for my regular wear sunglasses ;)

I bet Oakley will replace them. Messed up a pair of Oakley Titanium's a number of years ago, sent them in for service ($15.00), got a brand new pair back.

Give it a try!

Please don't tell me that... I put them in the trash and it was picked up yesterday!!

I should have posted this here before chucking them. Oh well, such is life... :blush:

Definitely try out the Rydon II's. It's the exact same frame as the Rydon's, just with the lenses cut smaller. I have a small head/face and the Rydon II's are great.

Don't forget to use the coupon code 2ALPHA to get 40% off and help out our Rudy sponsored shooters.

Give it a try!

Please don't tell me that... I put them in the trash and it was picked up yesterday!!

I should have posted this here before chucking them. Oh well, such is life... :blush:

IME Oakley's customer service rivals Dillon's... I have broken more than one pair that was totally my fault and they were replaced for the $10 handling fee.

IME Oakley's customer service rivals Dillon's... I have broken more than one pair that was totally my fault and they were replaced for the $10 handling fee.

I really never knew that these folks had such a good warranty service. Over the years I have had four pairs of their sunglasses of which only one pair survives. It is nice to see that there are still companies out there willing to backup their products 110%

had some prescription sub-zeroes a few years back. they broke where the material was the thinnest. oakley stopped making them for that reason. got a full credit for another pair then. last year got some prescription half jackets-awesome.