Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Mississippi 3-gun challenge

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got all my .308 loaded up last night (for 2 people) and going to do the .45 tonight.

I thought I was the only one that waited untill just before match time to load ammo. :cheers:

Safe travels everyone.

I can't ever keep my reloading up with my shooting. At least I got it done in time. With my kids I have to do all my reloading when I should be sleeping. On the road now, hope to be there by 2:00.

I would like to give a big thanks to Nathan, Sam, Kurt, Linda, and all the RO's for the hard work and a fantastic job they did at the match. This was one of the matches that helps me remember why I shoot this sport; Great people, stages, and sportsmanship!!

Didn't know if my health was good enough to be competetive anymore, but it is acceptable and heading to Arkansas next!!!

Thanks,

Jack Travers

JT Engineering/Schuemann Barrels

www.jtengineering.org

Edited by Jack T

Rolled in late last night from this match. Great match and good bunch of folks there. Good seeing some familiar faces. Had a blast.

Big thanks to Sam and all the range crew. Job well done. Big thanks to the RM Mr. Miller as well. You hobbled many a step over the weekend. I hope that knee is doing a little better.

Anyway, here's my match video. Shot okay. Nothing spectacular. Gear ran, so I can't complain much. Great stages.

Rolled in late last night from this match. Great match and good bunch of folks there. Good seeing some familiar faces. Had a blast.

Big thanks to Sam and all the range crew. Job well done. Big thanks to the RM Mr. Miller as well. You hobbled many a step over the weekend. I hope that knee is doing a little better.

Anyway, here's my match video. Shot okay. Nothing spectacular. Gear ran, so I can't complain much. Great stages.

Good shooting West.

Another great MS three gun challenge. The stages were fun and challenging without being complicated. Everything seemed to run on time too.

Thanks and well done to everyone involved from MD on down, Sam, Kurt, Trapper, Alan, Mike, Ben,Tom, Gary, Elizabeth, Curly and all the other hard working ROs whose names I can't recall now, not to mention the work of stats meister Linda Chico. Also thanks to Nathan and Heidi for the use of the facilities and hard work as well.

Thanks to all of the great sponsors, and good luck to the new SA sponsored shooters.

One more thing, the swine flesh available for lunch on Saturday was outstanding, special thanks to whoever made that happen.

Edited by Mike P

Another great MS three gun challenge. The stages were fun and challenging without being complicated. Everything seemed to run on time too.

Thanks and well done to everyone involved from MD on down, Sam, Kurt, Trapper, Alan, Mike, Ben,Tom, Gary, Elizabeth, Curly and all the other hard working ROs whose names I can't recall now, not to mention the work of stats meister Linda Chico. Also thanks to Nathan and Heidi for the use of the facilities and hard work as well.

Thanks to all of the great sponsors, and good luck to the new SA sponsored shooters.

One more thing, the swine flesh available for lunch on Saturday was outstanding, special thanks to whoever made that happen.

+1 to all of the above ^^^^^

Good job Ben on your 1st place in Tac-Op!!!! :bow:

I'd like to thank the RO's, match staff, and sponsors for putting on a fun and challenging match! My crew and I had fun and we will be returning next year.

We didn't shoot too much footage but here it is:

(CLICK LINK BELOW TO WATCH IN 720p HD)

Does anyone know the website of the company that was taking photographs on the pistol stage?

Cameron - here it is:

http://www.photomotionphotography.com

Thanks everybody for a great match. The stages and staff were incredible. The weather wasn't too shabby either. I will definitely thank Brownell's for the great AR-15 barrel I won on the Tac Iron prize table. My only confusion was that there was no pistol on the Tac Iron table. Why was that?

Thanks again.

Great Match! Had a good time. Thanks to Sam,Linda the most awesomest stats goddess ever,Heidi,Nathan,Kurt,Trapr,all the RO's and sponsors that made it possible. I as a shooter greatly appreciate the hard work that goes into these matches. Huge Congrats Ben Fortin,Rob Romero,Chris Patty and Cameron Thompson for their wins in their respective divisions and to the up and coming junior shooters. :cheers:

And to that lucky son of a gun Tripp McIngvale for winning the drawing for the M1A :cheers:

Hope to make it back next year.

I too want to thank EVERYONE involved with match of which there are many!!! My hat is off to all of you (and I want to thank God for no rain this year :D ).

Great stages, good people and lots of shooting. I almost made it home before dark on Sun.

The sponsors of this match are very generous and I will remember who they are when I spend spend spend on gun stuff.

Nice to meet some fellow BE'ers. DyNo! and USP45ss hope to see more of you at the next match.

Alan

Thanks to Sam and all the staff. I had a great time,which is way more than I can say for my shooting. Oh well, it was my first 3-gun and I learned allot of stuff.One thing is that I can't load a shot gun for shoot! All in all I had a great time. Squad 1 was fun.

Thanks

Brandon

Don't forget my 12 minutes of shame!

Good shooting West.

I would like to thank all the match staff for their hard work putting this together, good stages, and great people. Kurt, thanks for getting my little STI running, I'm really glad i could shoot the match with that gun. thank you sponsors! while I was hoping to pick up a scope from the prize table, that didn't happen again this year! So, I had to add to the NF stable, shot the match with a NXS 1x4, just bought a NF NXS 2.5x10x32, it now sits on a DPMS 308 :cheers:

PS Don't forget the little people :roflol:

Edited by kz45

Thanks to everybody who made this match happen. This "little-big" match surpassed my expectations. The people on Squad #2 were nice to shoot with. Thanks again to Mr. Romero for bailing me out of water balloon filling duty.

Kurt M. ...dont feel bad about calling me Steve instead of Lee...I'm a teacher..I get called worse things every day.

It was nice to finally meet the legendary Hopalong.

Only bad thing about my trip down there was eating too much yummy southern bar b que. Time to get outside and burn some calories.

Til we see each other again.....

We just got in and are unpacking. This match was a huge amount of fun, even with the "Disassemble and show clear" I had on stage 3. Juanita and I really had a good time shooting with squad 1 and enjoyed getting to see all of our friends and make some new ones. Thanks to Sam, Kurt and Linda and all the ROs for working so hard so we can all come and play!

Congrats to all the division winners and especially Katie for high lady! Keep after it!

See you at Arkansas in a couple of weeks!

I Thank God for the weather over the weekend and I was really glad for the Prayer and singing of our National Anthem at the start. Thanks to Sam, Nathan, Heidi, Linda, Kurt, ROs and all of the Sponsors that helped make this match possible. I had a great time shooting with Squad 5. I got to meet some new people and hang out with people I only see at matches :cheers: .

Hurley