2010 Mississippi 3-gun challenge

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stephan,

I don't have the entries, but off the top of my head.

Mike P., Dan O., Rob R., Jansen J., Kurt M., Trapper S., Javier J., Hurley R., Mike F., Mattog, Scott, Wayne A., Matt B., Chuck B.

Linda may chime in here. Some of the above are staff and she doesn't have many of them on her list yet.

If I count right, there are 14 up there already. ;)

WAY more that what will show up at the USPSA Nationals. <_<

I have a few others that would shoot HM if they are able to come to the match. :devil:

Sharpen the scissors ! :surprise:

Hop

Edit to add:

I have people coming from TX, IL, GA, FL, OK, AR, TN, and of course MS !!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Gathering apps this weekend for at least 3 of us from MO, and I know of more than that coming so you can add that state to the list. I think I'm the only HM shooter in the bunch though.

Matt

Edited by Mattog22

Gathering apps this weekend for at least 3 of us from MO, and I know of more than that coming so you can add that state to the list. I think I'm the only HM shooter in the bunch though.

Matt

Gathering Applications? That explains why the group from Louisianna keeps holding the 5 applications they plan to send. . . and why several shooters have asked if I still have room for 3 or 4 more shooters - but weeks go by before I see applications. . . Where is the little light bulb icon when I need one?

This is an open message to EVERYONE planning to shoot this match: Applications DO NOT need to arrive together to squad together.

Please send the applications in. I will be out of town for a week in September for the USPSA MG Nationals & all mail that arrives then will sit at the Post Office until I get back. It will delay your confirmation & planning.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2010 MS 3 Gun Statistician

Edited by LChico

Matt

Gathering Applications? That explains why the group from Louisianna keeps holding the 5 applications they plan to send. . . and why several shooters have asked if I still have room for 3 or 4 more shooters - but weeks go by before I see applications. . . Where is the little light bulb icon when I need one?

This is an open message to EVERYONE planning to shoot this match: Applications DO NOT need to arrive together to squad together.

Please send the applications in. I will be out of town for a week in September for the USPSA MG Nationals & all mail that arrives then will sit at the Post Office until I get back. It will delay your confirmation & planning.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2010 MS 3 Gun Statistician

OK, I'll get them sent in tomorrow's mail. Apps coming Linda.:)

Stephan,

I don't have the entries, but off the top of my head.

Mike P., Dan O., Rob R., Jansen J., Kurt M., Trapper S., Javier J., Hurley R., Mike F., Mattog, Scott, Wayne A., Matt B., Chuck B.

Linda may chime in here. Some of the above are staff and she doesn't have many of them on her list yet.

If I count right, there are 14 up there already. ;)

WAY more that what will show up at the USPSA Nationals. <_<

I have a few others that would shoot HM if they are able to come to the match. :devil:

Sharpen the scissors ! :surprise:

Hop

Edit to add:

I have people coming from TX, IL, GA, FL, OK, AR, TN, and of course MS !!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Where is Joe?? How will Rob and Jansen get to Glen from Atlanta in 45 min without Joe? Joe come shoot the HM, and Bring Chris with you and have him shoot HM too.

Thanks Bryan,

You swinging through Mississippi on the way to VEGAS ????

You'll see more .308 rifles in one place at a MG match than you've ever seen before !!! ;)

Edit to add:

You'll even see that Miller feller getting his butt whipped by a bald guy..... :sight::sight::sight::devil:

Edited by hopalong

Robert,

If you come down 65 from Nashville it is 3+ hrs.

Go down I-40 then get on St. Hwy 22 and it is under 3 hrs.

Hotel Info:

Hampton Inn

Corinth MS

662-286-5949

85.00 night rate code "mississippi 3-gun"

(the match gets comped rooms for match staff for so many rooms reserved, please use the Hampton if possible to keep us from having to spend money on hotel rooms) ((that will let us spend more on PRIZE TABLES))

Oh, the M1a given to the HM division IF they get the 20 will be given by random IF HM doesn't get the 20 then it will be given RANDOMLY to someone from the entire match. B) the match is also buying one for Raffle, the tickets will be 1 for 10 bucks, or 5 for 40 bucks...........Everybody wants a M1a so bring a little extra for some tickets. ;)

Chad may get on here soon and list our fine sponsors. I don't know who or what, but I do know these fine folk are on the list.

Sabre Defence

Springfield Armory

MGM targets

CPWSA

FN (pending)

And then some.

HOP :cheers:

Edited by hopalong

I have question about the HM one A scoring. Say you cruising along popping each shoot target with one A and pull a C and call it and make it up with an A. When that target is scored, it'd be a half srcond down since it has two holes in it and they are not both As, right? If that is the case, then if one were to pull a C or D, they'd have to make it up with two As in order to not be penalized? Is this right? I'm just looking for clarification, not bitching about the scoring.

That is why Trapr is one of my range officers. He knows the difference.

In HM ONLY (when shooting paper targets)

IF you shoot 1 shot and don't hit the A you will get a miss and whatever you do hit.

IF you shoot 1 and call a c hit, then add another and hit the A you will just get the c hit deduction.

IF you shoot 1 and call a C/D hit and make up 2 shots you will then get the best 2 of the 3 hits on target.ect. and so on.

That is with Pistol, Rifle , Shotgun slugs if 2 shots are required.

Clear as Mud ? :wacko:

HOP

HOP

As long as you have 1 hole on the target. ;) you are good with the 1 A. B)

IF you have more than 1 hole it goes to the standard scoring like the mouse rifles score. :goof: ( something about NO POWER ect. ect.) :sight::sight::sight:

Hop

As long as you have 1 hole on the target. ;) you are good with the 1 A. B)

IF you have more than 1 hole it goes to the standard scoring like the mouse rifles score. :goof: ( something about NO POWER ect. ect.) :sight::sight::sight:

Hop

I don't know....these 110s I've been experimenting with are pretty mousey, but boy they work the comp.

That is why Trapr is one of my range officers. He knows the difference.

In HM ONLY (when shooting paper targets)

IF you shoot 1 shot and don't hit the A you will get a miss and whatever you do hit.

IF you shoot 1 and call a c hit, then add another and hit the A you will just get the c hit deduction.

IF you shoot 1 and call a C/D hit and make up 2 shots you will then get the best 2 of the 3 hits on target.ect. and so on.

That is with Pistol, Rifle , Shotgun slugs if 2 shots are required.

Clear as Mud ? :wacko:

HOP

HOP

Clear as Mud?? Mud is something I don't want to see at your match this year Sam!

Looking forward to it, can't wait!

David

OK folks,

I moved the match a week back to get away from a schedule conflict with Adams Arms match. If you intend to come shoot the MS 3-gun challenge I suggest you get your entries in pretty quick. We will be deciding on how much to spend on the prize table very soon and IF you want some pretty nice goodies you need to get in on the list.

Range officers (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE), please e-mail Linda with your information. YOu don't have to fill out any entry forms or anything.

Doing some clear cutting this next weekend getting you some long targets to shoot with your slugs and rifles. :devil:

HOP

OK folks,

I moved the match a week back to get away from a schedule conflict with Adams Arms match. If you intend to come shoot the MS 3-gun challenge I suggest you get your entries in pretty quick. We will be deciding on how much to spend on the prize table very soon and IF you want some pretty nice goodies you need to get in on the list.

Range officers (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE), please e-mail Linda with your information. YOu don't have to fill out any entry forms or anything.

Doing some clear cutting this next weekend getting you some long targets to shoot with your slugs and rifles. :devil:

HOP

Does this mean the new match dates are 15-17 OCT?