Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Mississippi 3-gun challenge

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why not shoot this one ? You're closer than several I know that are coming ! :sight:

and, the slugs at 150 were unsupported off the weak shoulder ! :devil:

HOP

and, the slugs at 150 were unsupported off the weak shoulder through a

sideways slit in a VTAC barricade mounted on springs :ph34r::devil:

Well, now this wouldn't be a surprise to me. After all, support side slugs from a normal barricade has already been done, at the first FTB3G, and I think one of the CTIs, maybe other places as well. Both Sam and Mr. Support hand know this, so to one up the AMU they'd need to tweak the challenge some. I have the utmost confidence in their ablility to keep it interesting.

After last year, I doubt that the Polish Plate Rack has any friends to bring with it, more likely an accomplice.

app when out today. Are there slots left?

Yes - still slots left. And NONE of the RO staff has notified me yet that they plan to shot . . . hint, hint.

RO's don't have to mail anything. An email message with all the appropriate details will be fine.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2010 MS 3 Gun Statistician

Edited by LChico

Yes - still slots left. And NONE of the RO staff has notified me yet that they plan to shot . . . hint, hint.

RO's don't have to mail anything. An email message with all the appropriate details will be fine.

Too late...App. waiver and hand written scribble going out in AM mail. RO I am. Looking forward to this one again. Maybe less rain this year!

Alan S

Too late...App. waiver and hand written scribble going out in AM mail. RO I am. Looking forward to this one again. Maybe less rain this year!

Alan S

Alan, you have NEVER done anything the way everyone else does it :devil: You'll get a confirmation message once I get the envelope.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2010 MS 3 Gun Statistician

Stefan, you know it would be real cool if you cut your hair at the match. Or have Sam put on a man-on-man side match of the HM shooters and let the winner do the snippin'.

:cheers:

Edited by Bryan 45

Stefan, you know it would be real cool if you cut your hair at the match. Or have Sam put on a man-on-man side match of the HM shooters and let the winner do the snippin'.

:cheers:

The side match sounds like fun. Maybe a speed shoot for cash or something, five or six bucks per entry with a percentage to the club junior program etc.

You can leave me out, however if the prize is cutting another man's hair.

Not gettin' it cut at the match.....not gonna happen. (not around you buncha homos anyway) But if by some MIRACLE I do have to cut it, I promise there will be plenty of video evidence to show I kept to my word. Not to mention I'll see most of you by the time Ft Benning comes around. Besides, I'll have to do it somewhere that accepts donations for 'Locks of Love'.

So what are ya up to now, Sam? 4-5?

Well, from the board replys, you have Springy, Mattog, Hurley, Sam, Dan,and me. I know Scott is coming and shooting HM too, so thats 7. I'm guessing its closer to 13 or 14 by now.

A lot can happen in nearly 2 months. It'd be cool if we could get more HM shooters than the USPSA nationals, maybe they'd move the thing to Glen.

Got my verification email yesterday (thanks Linda), picked up the spaghetti-pump this morning, it should be fully Nordicized by new week... the pieces are in place. :devil: My end of operation MS Heavy Metal Domination is a go! I move to re-name the match the Marty Robbin's "Big Iron" Challenge! ;)

DanO

Stephan,

I don't have the entries, but off the top of my head.

Mike P., Dan O., Rob R., Jansen J., Kurt M., Trapper S., Javier J., Hurley R., Mike F., Mattog, Scott, Wayne A., Matt B., Chuck B.

Linda may chime in here. Some of the above are staff and she doesn't have many of them on her list yet.

If I count right, there are 14 up there already. ;)

WAY more that what will show up at the USPSA Nationals. <_<

I have a few others that would shoot HM if they are able to come to the match. :devil:

Sharpen the scissors ! :surprise:

Hop

Edit to add:

I have people coming from TX, IL, GA, FL, OK, AR, TN, and of course MS !!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Edited by hopalong

Match hotel is the Hampton Inn, Corinth MS this year. We don't have the thing in writing but there will be a cheaper rate than normal and when I get the rate and code I'll let you know.

Hop

Do you have a telephone number (and rate code)for this Hotel?

Hurley