Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Mississippi 3-gun challenge

Hi all,

The 2010 Mississippi 3-gun challenge will be on the weekend of October 9 of 2010. Local staff will shoot it the 2nd or 3rd to make it easier on traveling staff to shoot it on the 8th. the main match is the 9th and 10th.

Just like last year the Match Director is Sam Keen (me) the Range Master is Kurt Miller and the Stats master is LINDA CHICO. Just like last year we'll do 8 stages. UNLIKE last year it'll be perfect weather !!! :cheers:

Entry form and stuff coming soon !

Hopalong

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

all entries from formerly dq'd personnel will incur a surcharge of yes sir's and no sir's, and how highs, and how far's, and go get me this and go get me that, and wash this, and drive me here, and make this drink for me, and get me some more buffalo wings and such.

I hope to see you there,.......................Ben!!!!!!

Trapr

all entries from formerly dq'd personnel will incur a surcharge of yes sir's and no sir's, and how highs, and how far's, and go get me this and go get me that, and wash this, and drive me here, and make this drink for me, and get me some more buffalo wings and such.

Trapr

YES SIR

It seems like last year they used the FB3G rules. It'll be worth shooting whichever rules they use.

That's true. Maybe I'll see Sam this weekend and can nudge him in the right direction as far as the scoring rules are concerned. :devil:

It seems like last year they used the FB3G rules. It'll be worth shooting whichever rules they use.

That's true. Maybe I'll see Sam this weekend and can nudge him in the right direction as far as the scoring rules are concerned. :devil:

I'm sure I'll see him too since we are on the same squad. I really don't care which rules/scoring is used, I think Linda has a handle on pretty much any method.

That said, I'd hate to see the new HM rules that allow .40 cal, I was considering shooting in that division.

stefan if it was me, i'd do exactly what you didn't want, and I just got off the phone with Sam!!!!!! :devil:

trapr

Ah yes, Trapr. I knew we had that "love-hate" relationship going. It's the hair, isn't it? :sight:

I enjoyed this match more than most any other last year! It is a "must attend" for me! Kurt, in case you're not feelin' the love, it's great to know that you and Trapr will be helping again this year!

Mike, you are correct, who cares what the scoring system is, it'll be a hoot!

Sam, if you need any flash targets, rifle steel etc, please let me know.

Looking forward to this match! I'll see most of you hardheads in Birmingham this coming weekend and we'll talk up this match for sure!

David

Edited by dt1

Trapr

YES SIR

Trapr, you are much too kind.

FB3GDQ is off to a promising start at LaRue Tactical with the chocolate bribe . . . um, I mean gratuity ;) but then he still continued to talk . . . :blink:

Good points - good shooter & hard worker. Bad points - he thinks it is funny to annoy the stats lady and he has a really long learning curve.

Looking forwatd to a return trip to Mississippi.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2010 MS 3 Gun Statistician

Edited by LChico

Hair, you have hair????? you should shoot this match Stefan, FB3DQ needs someone to help take the heat off of him. :roflol:

will you make pan am?

Trapr

I do have a few strands. You should check out the pic in the Kentucky Multigun thread. :surprise:

Pan Am? With my lowly SG skills?? I don't think so. I have multiple mouths to feed and really have to be careful in choosing the matches I attend anyway. I think this one is just way to close to me to pass up though.

Where in Mississippi is this match? I just might be able to make this one. With Trapr, Kurt, Linda and Sam, its got to be good...

Edited because I can't spell worth a crap...

Edited by mpeltier

Where in Mississippi is this match? I just might be able to make this one. With Trapr, Kurt, Linda and Sam, its got to be good...

Edited because I can't spell worth a crap...

Draw a line on the map between Memphis TN & Hunstville AL. Just west of the center you will have Glen, MS. The closest "major" town is Corinth MS.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2010 MS 3 Gun Statistician

And..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Yes, we are going by FT. Benning/Horner scoring ;)

Hop

And..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Yes, we are going by FT. Benning/Horner scoring ;)

Hop

Dang, Sam. You could have waited until after this weekend. I was workin on a helluva pitch for IMGA scoring instead of IDPA...ooops, I mean Horner scoring. :blink:

IMG IMG!!!!!!!! Sorry couldn't help it. I'll be there either way and I'll see you in Bham w/Stefan to try to change it. However probably aint gonna work.