Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A5 Championship Cover Contest

JThompson

The photos are in order of the poll.... Choose the winner who will be on the cover of the Area 5 Championship Matchbook. If a landscape photo is chosen we might put two on the cover to fill the space. If a portrait is selected it will be solo.

JT

post-10719-127461204943_thumb.jpg

post-10719-127461206071_thumb.jpg

post-10719-127461212787_thumb.jpg

post-10719-127461216925_thumb.jpg

post-10719-127461221427_thumb.jpg

Edited by JThompson

Sarah's picture is very good for representing our sport. I liked Manny's photo too, but more for the Oh S#!%!! expression on his face (at least that's how I read it :roflol: ).

Nothing against the young lady, but THE PHOTO was taken in the western US (CA, AZ, NV? - hello mountains?). Just strikes me as odd for an Area 5 (midwest) match booklet cover photo.

No that I have that out...

If I can't vote for my own (an Area 5 SC taken by and A5 shooter...ahem), I'm voting for #1. Great action shot of TT (was that taken in Ohio earlier this year).

Vote on!

Nothing against the young lady, but THE PHOTO was taken in the western US (CA, AZ, NV? - hello mountains?). Just strikes me as odd for an Area 5 (midwest) match booklet cover photo.

If I can't vote for my own (an Area 5 SC taken by and A5 shooter...ahem), I'm voting for #1. Great action shot of TT (was that taken in Ohio earlier this year).

Vote on!

The picture of TT looks like a stage from Nationals last year.

Vote on!

It looks like both Travis and Sarah's photos were taken at Nationals in Vegas last year. BTW, Sarah is an Area 5 shooter from MI, soon to be from IN

Edited by sci