Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Newbe from North West Indiana

MARKAVELI

Hello everyone My real Name is Marco but you can call me Markaveli, Im some what am new but have not formaly introduced myself I am from Chicago but has moved to NW Indiana to escape from the communist laws, and a idiot by the name of Mayor Gayley.. I hope to be the person in the future giving advice on reloading one day. I work as a armed security officer, I am basicly heare to get advice and good feed back on how to reload like you pro's out there. I posted the topic Desert Eagle .44 magnum so dont forget to leave me any comments and or ideas that might help me as being a newbe reloader.. looken forward on choppen up game & knowledge with everyone, thanks

Markaveli......

USPSA? who what when & where is that? sorry if its a dumb question! & WOW! THIS PLACE IS BETTER THEN FACEBOOK! FINALY A PLACE WHERE I CAN RELATE AND TALK GUNS! i love this place!Thank you all for the hospitality I hope to get to know you all chop up game & knowledge on reloading and other things that can help me be a pro like the rest of you all!

USPSA? who what when & where is that? sorry if its a dumb question! & WOW! THIS PLACE IS BETTER THEN FACEBOOK! FINALY A PLACE WHERE I CAN RELATE AND TALK GUNS! i love this place!Thank you all for the hospitality I hope to get to know you all chop up game & knowledge on reloading and other things that can help me be a pro like the rest of you all!

Uspsa

Check it out and make sure you watch the video. If you have fun shooting then you'll love Uspsa.

Flyin

Edited by Flyin40

great reloading info on here and yes go check out the USPSA.org website. watch the videos, then use the local club finder to find a match in your area. find out when they have a match and go watch it to see whats going on. then get ready for the biggest addiction of your life!

welcome to the best forum on the web! :cheers:

Thanks again! I looked it up going to take a ride & check it out on the 26 th I forget but I added it to my favort! I cant wate to check it out.... keep me posted all! I love this place!!

Thanks Hickman Imma order my press on Monday or Tuesday and get a rush on it so I can join the club! Hay Grumpyone! im changing your name to "Funnyone" lol.... I got my duty weapon Taurus 626 357 magnum(I got it from my cousin for cheeeeep) & a Glock 27. Can I use any of them? if not I guess im going to have to use my monster! lol...

Thanks Hickman Imma order my press on Monday or Tuesday and get a rush on it so I can join the club! Hay Grumpyone! im changing your name to "Funnyone" lol.... I got my duty weapon Taurus 626 357 magnum(I got it from my cousin for cheeeeep) & a Glock 27. Can I use any of them? if not I guess im going to have to use my monster! lol...

Anything other than the beast! :roflol: