Briley Titanium Quad Comp

Extreme Engineering Fire Control Parts

C-More 6 Minute Dot

9x19 (for major)

Still in the white pending final blending

Hack-Fu Backroom Gun Works

We Think We Know What We're Doing

Alan

Nice work, I do my own Caspians also less barrel fitting and blending in the comp. Why did you go with a titanium Briley comp? I use to have Briley comps but the exit holes are way too big for the bullet diameter. BTW, I'm starting to see more and more Caspian hi-caps, did Gary have a sale or something? :D

Joshua,

The Briley for me was an uber radical move from my old open gun, Caspian Hi-Cap 5" with a comp that was about 2" in .40. I waned to try the Titanium to see how it would work. Just making a change and going as far as I can go.

As to seeing more Caspians, not sure why we haven't been seeing them sooner, although mag availability probably had a lot to do with that.

and stay tuned still mor to come.

Alan

9Major-Caspian, The mag availability was the problem. The problem was mentioned quite a few times to the Caspian Arms, but they still kept their stand on selling tubes only if you have a damaged tube to send them. I personally asked the same question during a major match years ago and they gave me the same answer. I was mumbling, "I should've went with S+I or SV instead..." while walking away from the Caspian/Schuemann display table. Craig Ltd was highly involved in promoting Caspian guns, I don't really know if he is still doing it though. josh