Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 TN State USPSA Championship

Stage 10.........

.....for those that have shot the TN match in previous years, really need to picture a lot of trees and other 'stuff' for this stage to really look right on paper. :-)

Snapped this picture last years stage 10......I was only kidding but after watching Jake's video it is pretty dang close..

post-6763-017626600 1281569771_thumb.jpg

Edited by DrawandDuck

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope nobody minds me posting a great video from 2005 showcasing the woods run stage & Jake DiVita tearing it up. If so let me know, and I'll take it down.

Perhaps this will entice more people to come to this match, when they see just how much fun this one stage really can be. I'm kinda on the fence about shooting this match (money & time issues right now) , but this stage is one of my deciding factors. :)

The video does a better job of showing scale than the diagram. Last year we had shooters start on the bridge and run about another 20 yards beyond where the 2005 video ends. Lots of options for this stage, but standing still is not one of them...

This stage is one of the highlights of the match and you won't want to miss it.

Looks like a fun stage but I've only got one match under my belt. And while I did fairly well I will have to pass.

The TN sectional was my second USPSA match. I shot one club match and then dove right into a sectional. It was awesome! ;)

Come on down CUZ, Corey will drive.

If y'all would be so kind as to get the tires out of the road this year, we might be able to talk him into it.:roflol:

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

'course after that, the van fit right in down theah! :ph34r:

Looks like a fun stage but I've only got one match under my belt. And while I did fairly well I will have to pass.

So you probably won't win. Who cares? Treat the match as a great opportunity to shoot well designed stages and shoot with a bunch of better shooters. You'll learn a lot about shooting and USPSA in the day and a half of shooting, as well as see some great shooters.

WoW I'm not getting my updates and see what I'm missing! Oh I perfect doubled the hell out of that Tire!! Its only one of the 2 cars I've tore up on the way to away matches I'm a perfectly good driver I swear! I use my half of the road I just want the middle half!

I don't think I could handle 2 Keens on a squad that would be non-stop crackerness!

To the van's credit it took that semi tire like a champ and we drove it home with some duck tape. Just minus a couple of air bags! The 1500 that hit it didn't fair so well.

Last year's TN State match was my 3rd or 4th match. I didn't win, but I had a fantastic time and I am now totally hooked.

Come shoot with us - you'll have a great time.

Sent out mine, Surge's, and Loosebrass's, today. Ok so they went in the mail box today and will get going out tomorrow!

Come on guys there will be 8 SS once mine and Brass's gets there, just need 2 more to man up! Don't hide behind those big sticks!:devil:

Hey everyone,

If you are going to get a room at the match hotel you need to go ahead and do it. He will be releasing the held rooms this Friday to the general public. After that you can still get the reduced rate but there is a chance that the rooms will be gone.

Thanks,

Tim :cheers: