Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 TN State USPSA Championship

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn Tim... Don't know if this would be exactly the best match to try out USPSA, but kinda makes the IDPA COF's I'm used to look boring... might have to just jump in. - Chip

No biggie, you have plenty of time to get some local USPSA matches under your belt before the end of September. ;) Jump in the water is awesome!!!!! :cheers:

and don't forget THE unique stage to this range/match - the Woods Walk stage. Well, 'walk' is a misnomer, it is more like a run through natural terrain. :-) That stage will soon be published.

All most had a heart attack on that one last year!:roflol:

Just a question, does a popper closing a port make the targets behind it disappearing?

I assume you are talking about stage 7?

If so, when the port is closed you can still engage all the targets but you will need to go to both sides of the wall to do so. So make sure your shot is not low. :devil:

Trust me - based on the planned layout of this one, you don't want to start in Area C......Area A is back a little bit and not even close to being even with C. But I will say, this stage should have a lot of options as to where you actually start shooting.

Match Hotel info:

The match hotel will be the Hampton INN in Dickson TN.

Hampton INN

1080 E Christi Road

Dickson, TN 37055

(615) 446-1088

Rate is $79 per night and is walking distance from many places to eat.

When booking the room tell them it is for the "TN State Match" to get this rate. Also registation will be here from 7-9pm the 24th. Interim results will be posted at the match hotel Sat night as well.

Also, there is an Econo lodge that is right across the street from the Hampton, and would be a less expensive alternative if you prefer.

Econo Lodge

1025 East Christi Drive

Dickson, TN 37055

(615) 441-5252

Trust me - based on the planned layout of this one, you don't want to start in Area C......Area A is back a little bit and not even close to being even with C. But I will say, this stage should have a lot of options as to where you actually start shooting.

Lots of options is right. Including lots of options to run past steel targets... This stage will be fun to watch.

Lots of options is right. Including lots of options to run past steel targets... This stage will be fun to watch.

To watch get shot????? I thought shooting it would be more fun.

and don't forget THE unique stage to this range/match - the Woods Walk stage. Well, 'walk' is a misnomer, it is more like a run through natural terrain. :-) That stage will soon be published.

All most had a heart attack on that one last year!:roflol:

mmm somehow i do not think the woods walk will ever be the same. :(

Corey, are you thinking of trying to make this one? Who else from Ohio / Kentucky is heading down to TENN to shoot this great match? Wanna make it a carpool?

It's gonna be a fun one. BTW, the diagram on stage 2 does not do this stage justice at all. It acutally might turn out to be my favorite stage of the match when all is said and done. The woods walk is going to be a real run n' gun stage again. Probably no mover this time, but with a couple twists for sure.

Hope you all can make it.