Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

All Classifier Match if you are already............

bkeeler

Don't know if this is the right place to post this.

Would you go to an All Classifier Match if you are already Classified or would you go practice and skip the Classifier Match? Just found out that the Saturday USPSA Match is an all Classifier match I already have Classifications in Open,L10 and Limited and do not have any guns for the other Divisions. So I am thinking I would get more out of practice than going to the Classifier Match.

Sounds like a good reason to go buy more guns ;)

Later,

Chuck

I knew that was coming :roflol:

I don't even have an open gun I Classified in Open with my Limited gun Last year.

Edited by bkeeler

Are you happy with your class ranks in said divisions or do you want a chance to move up? If you are happy, go practice. if you want to try to improve classifier scores, go to the match.

Looks like I will shoot the match and kick some..............:unsure:

I'll be shooting one this sunday as well to get classified in Open before PROAM. I'll still be shooting my Single Stack but its still trigger time and fundamentals.

• 2 weeks later...

We usually shoot one classifier per match as it is so there is no need to try even harder to make it to the next higher class.

Now, borrowing someone else's gun or giving a safe queen a spin to get classed in a different division, now that's something else...

Honestly I voted yes, but I'm in mortal fear of moving up, Not. surprise.gif I enjoy not just the shooting and RO'ing, but just hanging out talking shop, aka guns. Shooting 6-8 matches a month I don't have time to practice.