Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Moonclip "Dispenser"

AultGM

J. Austin from the forums here makes a spring loaded moon clip holder. You load

it up, and the spring pushes the next moon clip to the end. You always grab in

the same place for a fresh moon.

Tom

Greg Ferris made them in the early 90s for the 610 modle and the 625 he did not get the manufacturing up and only made a hand full . I have one for a 610 hidding in the dark some place in my.....?Office?

I do not know if he will still make some or if he has any , you can finde him at Cedar Ridge Range .com and or I will ask him Sat or Sunday when we have our match

Jamie

I do not remember him putting a finish like that on them though

Edited by AlamoShooter

Greg Ferris made them in the early 90s for the 610 modle and the 625 he did not get the manufacturing up and only made a hand full . I have one for a 610 hidding in the dark some place in my.....?Office?

I do not know if he will still make some or if he has any , you can finde him at Cedar Ridge Range .com and or I will ask him Sat or Sunday when we have our match

Jamie

I do not remember him putting a finish like that on them though

I would greatly appreciate you asking him if he might have

another one for a 610 laying around that he would sell. It looks to be

something which might help improve my reload time.

Thanks, Howard

:surprise:

Looks to me like it could make ya an extra belly button if ya fell on it,

Seen one at a Kansas shoot few years back the fella crabbed a loaded clip from it

and the rest popped out on there own , didnt seem to me to be a good deal.

Jim/Pa

Sailors <_<:devil::goof::D

Tom

I am club member with James and use one of his clip servers. I thought the thing looked a little fragile and goofy at first, but I can't say enough good things about it. I have not had a single problem with it and even on going prone, I have yet to break anything. I have the 6 clip version and one double post, I seldom go for those last 12 rounds and they are not caliber specific. I shoot a 610 with .40 and he was shooting a 8 shot .38 short colt with the same server (luckily he was shooting production). Hope that helps.

Lee

Tom

I am club member with James and use one of his clip servers. I thought the thing looked a little fragile and goofy at first, but I can't say enough good things about it. I have not had a single problem with it and even on going prone, I have yet to break anything. I have the 6 clip version and one double post, I seldom go for those last 12 rounds and they are not caliber specific. Toady, I was shooting a 610 with .40 and he was shooting a 8 shot .38 short colt with the same server (luckily he was shooting production). It is the same idea - grab from the same spot, but a different delivery system. Hope that helps. Feel free to PM if you have any questions.

Lee

:surprise:

Looks to me like it could make ya an extra belly button if ya fell on it,

Seen one at a Kansas shoot few years back the fella crabbed a loaded clip from it

and the rest popped out on there own , didnt seem to me to be a good deal.

Jim/Pa

Sailors <_<:devil::goof::D

I think the first ones I saw were made of pvc piping that were closed at the top a bit to hold the moonclips in and would sometimes get the other moonclips out before you needed them. This one looks like a variation that has the ball detent Aircoolracer mentions in his post. I have seen a couple here and there and unsure of who made them but Gregg Ferris sounds like familiar association with it. Lots of luck. Later rdd