Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Another Hoosier joins the forum

Big Nick

Hi everyone. I've been visiting this forum for over a year now and decided it was time to join. I live out in the country just a stones throw from the small town of Aurora, IN, about 25 miles west of Cincinnati, OH. I started shooting at local steel and falling plate matches about 15 years ago. I use a modified Ruger Mark III 22/45 and a .40 S&W EAA Witness for Friday Night Steel and a modified Ruger Mark II and a stock Taurus 1911 auto for falling plates. This is all about to change, as far as the centerfires go. I just purchased an EAA Limited Pro in .40 S&W. It was love at first sight when I open the neat carrying case and saw the Limited Pro laying there. I love the way the gun feels in my hands and the sight picture I get with my aging eyes. I can't wait to take it to the range.

Hoosier welcome. I spent a fair amount of time in Indy back in the 70's racing sprints, late models, and figure 8. Nothing like National Figure 8 championship at Anderson Speedway. They use to have Figure 8 Chain races there, nothing like being draged across the finish line upside down. They are having a School Bus Figure 8 race soon, now that should be pretty wild.

Shooting is a lot of fun and a lot cheaper than racing.

Thank you all, I really enjoy this forum. I will give a short review on my new EAA Limited Pro when the weather permits. As you can imagine, the EAA gun section will be one of my favorites.