Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA match at Cville ... O H I O

Saturday May 1st there will be a match at Circleville. This is the local monthly match. Ladies, Jr.s, active military and first timers shoot for $5. Bring a first timer and you get a $5 discount. I don't have the stages picked out yet. I'm going to wait a day or two to see what the weather is going to do. So I can have a better idea on the amount of help I'm going to get for set up. Right now the weather shows a 50% chance of rain but that don't scare me. The match will go on NO MATTER WHAT!!! Rain, snow, sleet, ect. Set up is at 8:00am, registration at 9:45, and start shooting when we are all set up. Usually around 10:15. See you all there.

Jason

I'll be there along with my brother who is a 1st Timer!

I'm a first timer as well. :) So I'll need a little help knowing which rules apply regarding barrels as soft cover, perfect doubles, and reshoots due to shooting the Cooper Tunnel sticks down. :rolleyes:

OK guys. Here they are. Bring plenty of ammo. It's 145 rounds and every single wall and piece of steel we have. I'm even using the shakey bridge. The only thing that's not in the match is the drop turners. The weather still shows a chance of showers but it is supposed to be 79 degrees. I will be there at 8:00am. Set up starts at 8:00am, registration at 9:45 and we start shooting after the set up is done. These matches take a lot of volunteers to make it happen and I think we have some of the best guys and gals. Bring your cordless drill and a good attitude and leave the umbrella at home.

99-46.pdf Close Quarter Standards.pdf

Conrads Corner.DOC

Clipper.DOC

Taunting.DOC

4 Corners-Longer.DOC

Is anyone still awake? I just got done reloading. Yeah I know I should have done it earlier but I'm lazy. Hey the time on this post is 2 hrs behind the real time. Its actually 2:04........... Unless I'm dreaming all of this. Ouch! No it's not a dream.

Edited by conrad

Is anyone still awake? I just got done reloading. Yeah I know I should have done it earlier but I'm lazy. Hey the time on this post is 2 hrs behind the real time. Its actually 2:04........... Unless I'm dreaming all of this. Ouch! No it's not a dream.

Careful Jason...consider the following equation:

rl550_ad_photo.jpg

plus_sign.jpg

ambien.gif

Equals_sign_in_mathematics.jpg

nuclear-bomb.jpg

Great match Jason. The stages were awesome! It rained a little but not as much as I was expecting.

Got to do some trading and buying as well.

Thanks again for the chrono box Jason. I'll get it back to you right after the Buckeye Challenge! :cheers: