Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My New Gun

gmshtr

Phil

Drop it a few times, kick it and leave it outside in the snow, maybe that will make you feel a little better. :lol:

Most of my guns used to be pretty too. Ok maybe I didn't leave them in the snow just trying to speed up the process. Maybe 50,000 draws? :ph34r::blink:

Well, I've already started dremeling the mag well...that's a start!

And Mink...as fas as the Front Sight pictures go, maybe seven top 5 (or better) finishes at the Nationals since 2000 and over 25 major match wins finally paid off! If FS keeps this up, I may have to get BE to change my nickname. I did notice that more than half of my mentions in the magazine had to do with me sponsoring matches, and not shooting in them. I'm OK with that, though.

Oh yeah, I also love my ad in the latest Front Sight by my Shooters Paradise Team. That was really cool, and totally unexpected. I'm so lucky to have a group of shooters like the Turtle, Heatseeker, Rocket, and of course the prettiest member Julie Goloski.

I also like that I have two more shooters that have joined the team. They're coming to a range near you.....??????????? :unsure:

That's a lot of "likes."

Skipperrrrrrrrr!

I was just thinking about that new gun of yours and wondering when you'd be getting it. I'll come over and help you post a pic for all to oogle over. :wub:

The most consecutive High Law National Titles.....You da man! Hey, If Lady is a Catagory and Law is a Catagory as well, then why didn't you make the cover? :huh:

Sorry 'bout that. It's an STI Edge that was machined and re-bulit by Keal Mfg. I sent a few pics out to some helpful people, so there should be some photos of it up eventually.

As far as the Law thing, Lil Buddy, I noticed that Law Category, as well as Military, was not an option on the 2004 Handgun Nationals entry form. What's up with that!!!???

And BTW, I don't deserve a FS cover. Maybe they'll do a tribute to 2nd place finishers....knida like a 1st loser edition!

Oh, back to the gun. It's a full length frame and, well, it's kinda hard to describe the rest. You'll just have to wait for the pictures! :P

Phil