• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ac4wordplay, on 08 Jun 2013 - 4:25 PM, said:

robkroupa, on 08 Jun 2013 - 08:29 AM, said:

I just got off shift and tore mine down to check. The actual button is reversible but it will continue to function the same either way.

Thanks for checking. If I understand correctly, it's NOT lefty friendly, correct?

Correct

You sure? Nordic says they have 15 in stock, if we are even referring to the same thing that is.

http://nordiccomp.com/retail/shop/bolt-releases/nc-speed-button-for-autoloading-shotguns/

I'm very interested in the bolt handle zfields, stainless sounds perfect.

Well I'm hoping to see a sample late this week/early next week. We shall see though!

For people that are seriously interested in one, please toss me a PM so I can get an approximate count.

Edited by zfields

I kind of wish I knew the briley tubes worked before I went and bought the nordic one.

How's it coming along zfields? My finger is starting to get sore! :bow:

Sample is done, should be on its way to me.

In the middle of moving right now, hopefully will be settled in on tuesday, and hoping the handle will be in my hot little hands by then also.

Sample is done, should be on its way to me.

In the middle of moving right now, hopefully will be settled in on tuesday, and hoping the handle will be in my hot little hands by then also.

That sounds great! No rush or anything, I have yet to hear of a shipment from ATI that I've been hoping for all month haha.

Edited by goodmanac