Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ-USA Model 712 Utility

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey ZFields i'd be interested in one of the handles. I think I saw that BRILEY was making some also??

I ordered a Briley +10 mag tube extension and spring..was going to get a Daves Heavy Metal aluminum follower, anyone have any comments on that follower?..is the red anodized one at midway for around 12 bucks

Edited by usmc90

Hey ZFields i'd be interested in one of the handles. I think I saw that BRILEY was making some also??

I ordered a Briley +10 mag tube extension and spring..was going to get a Daves Heavy Metal aluminum follower, anyone have any comments on that follower?..is the red anodized one at midway for around 12 bucks

Briley doesn't have anything listed for CZ. I have there tube on my 712 right now, and I know they were listing it only for beretta at the time.

I'm going to post the two designs I have finished sometime later tomorrow. One looks a lot better, but will cost more. The other should come out considerably less expensive. I'm waiting to hear back from a guy, but it won't be until the 6th at the latest.

also needing a tube to barrel clamp..whos had the most luck with witch one?

And I also read in some posts further back where somebody welded up the lift..why? and if nobody has had any problems cycling rounds why would someone open the gas ports?

Sorry it was Nordic that offers them

Nordic stopped making them last I heard.

As for the clamp, I plan on ordering the briley one. The Briley is WAY oversized compared to other tubes I have used on other guns. The nordic clamps I had would not work.

I got to handle one of the CZ pumps at the MS classic. I tried to buy it or the 712 but was too late someone had already spoken for each of them. I'm really hoping to get one. What have yall seen price wise for them? If I get it I'll be adding a mag extension and a large bolt handle.

I just got off shift and tore mine down to check. The actual button is reversible but it will continue to function the same either way.

Thanks for checking. If I understand correctly, it's NOT lefty friendly, correct?