Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA match at Cville

Can someone put the stages into a PDF. and send them to John Booths? My PC just died in the middle of going through my emails

Sorry Jason, I don't have the program to do that...however what I DO have is a fast food flow chart:

This is hilarious!

Can someone put the stages into a PDF. and send them to John Booths? My PC just died in the middle of going through my emails

Sorry Jason, I don't have the program to do that...however what I DO have is a fast food flow chart:

This is a great flow chart, if you are tired of Roosters... :cheers:

This is a great flow chart, if you are tired of Roosters... :cheers:

Mmm Roosters, I really dig the blonde, brunette n redheads, and the beer, Pretty much the only reason I'll be there tmorrow, Where's my beer?

Put your name in your signature and I never will again :)

I debated how to spell it for about 5 minutes

Thanks for misspelling my name Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooooff :rolleyes:

Yeah...you can read all about my counting disability in my range diary. It's only 80 points...right?

;)

It had been four years since I last shot at Circleville, glad to see that their fine tradition of good matches and great people stands. Not a great performance shooting wise, but it was good to see old friends and admire the range improvements. Thanks.

Yes, dropped my wife off on the OSU campus and came on down. We get back to Columbus every once and awhile so she can revisit old memories. She has the Phd, but no job. :angry:

Sorry to have missed Kyle and some others, maybe next time.

Edited by herky

It had been four years since I last shot at Circleville, glad to see that their fine tradition of good matches and great people stands. Not a great performance shooting wise, but it was good to see old friends and admire the range improvements. Thanks.

Dang, Mike...if I had known you were coming I might have come over just to talk trash and such. :)

(I've been out of town. At my Mother's playing appliance install guy, plumber, electrician, delivery truck driver, and general "put that over there" guy. huh.gif )

I parked next to a Black Chevy with Michigan plates. Was that you?

You know Mike is around when you see Michigan plates with "Shady" on them. Let us know the next time you make it down. I don't shot many matches but I'll make one if your coming down.

Flyin