Rolex

YUP- that's what I hate! :goof:

Then my wife states- and it has

to be finished by the week end,

or no shooting for you. :sight:

Ok Ok- now every one will under

stand who holds all the "BULLETS"

in my house hold. :bow:

Just went through the same thing. I painted two bathrooms and a kitchen then gave up and called the professionals. They did the rest of my apartment, trim, doors, shelves, walls in just 3 days. It would have taken me weeks if not months to finish it myself. Worth every penny.

Early in my marriage - I did a few "stupid" things. I mixed colors and whites in the laundry - wife got upset with pink whites - I am banned from laundry. I loaded extremely dirty dishes in the dishwasher and all the dishes came out dirty - I am banned from the dishwasher. I made a mess of painting a room - I am banned from painting. That was 27 years ago. I can live with that.

Early in my marriage - I did a few "stupid" things. I mixed colors and whites in the laundry - wife got upset with pink whites - I am banned from laundry. I loaded extremely dirty dishes in the dishwasher and all the dishes came out dirty - I am banned from the dishwasher. I made a mess of painting a room - I am banned from painting. That was 27 years ago. I can live with that.

Married a blonde? :P :P

That one wouldn't fly in my house --- I'd be assigned a 1,000 words on proper laundry procedure.....

I think everyone has that one thing that most people in the world can do, that you couldn't to save your life. For me it's paint with a brush. I put on too much paint, it runs, it looks like hell. Once that happens, I just kind of take the brush and move the unholy mess around to make even more of an mess. Me + paintbrush = not a good combination. I'm more of a paint roller guy. :D

Man, I hate painting also. In the process of moving and getting the house ready for sale. Wifey made me put in a new lamp in the kitchen. Left holes in the ceiling. Guess what, time to paint the whole ceiling.

I HATE PAINTING!!! :angry::angry::angry::goof:

tips for all you haters ..............Mask walls .....spray cielings............cut in walls if different and roll away on the walls. EASY AS PIE

Or mask for a day everything you don't want to get painted and spray everything. Two days for a whole house inside unless you have a good helper then you can do it in a day. Trust me it can be done.

B

PS spraying is your friend :)

Edited by briansea2