uplula magazine loaders

tracker

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very happy with mine. I have both the Pistol version and the 223. Good for quickly loading and unloading.

Make sure to write your name on it and tether it to your range bag so it doesn't walk off.

Buy MORE THEN ONE!

I put one in all my bags, it's not that important for production but with Limited I find I get way more consistent loading cause the rounds are dropped in with no pressure on them plus I save my thumbs. I went to a class where we went through a little over 1000 rnds in 3 days. After everyone watched me and my Dad loads mags those guys started showing up on day 2 and 3 with them, paying top dollar at local stores. Give one an honest try and you'll love it. :cheers:

Buy MORE THEN ONE!

I put one in all my bags, it's not that important for production but with Limited I find I get way more consistent loading cause the rounds are dropped in with no pressure on them plus I save my thumbs. I went to a class where we went through a little over 1000 rnds in 3 days. After everyone watched me and my Dad loads mags those guys started showing up on day 2 and 3 with them, paying top dollar at local stores. Give one an honest try and you'll love it. :cheers:

In addition if you live in a climate that brings subzero temps in the winter, I would say that not beating up on already cold fingers and hands by loading mags, is worth and easy 60-100 match points.

There seem to be tons of magloaders out there. None of them work as well as the Lula's.

+1

Nothing I've seen comes close. I wish they'd make them for .22 mags! R,

I guess they heard ya:

http://maglula.tripo.../BabyUpLULA.htm

ahh bummer, saw the link and was hoping it would support blackdog magazines for AR .22lr conversion kits... ah well. best i've seen so far is this, but it looks like it will work about the same as the homemade manual loader i made by cutting down a spare glock mag loader. if anyone has any suggestions for a better way to load ar rimfire conversion mags, i'm all ears !!

-jared

Uplula was 2 booths down from RandR targets this year at the shot show and I talked to them, actually I begged them to start making a loader for the bastard AR-22 mags and they said that they're already on it. Really nice guys, I said I'd pay a lot for a fast, easy to use, well built loader... and I mean a lot. Soon I hope.

Dusty

The're great, especially for big practice sessions. I have the piston and .223 version, both are great. I plan to get another pistol one to have one in my brass bag and another in my competition bag.

Uplula was 2 booths down from RandR targets this year at the shot show and I talked to them, actually I begged them to start making a loader for the bastard AR-22 mags and they said that they're already on it. Really nice guys, I said I'd pay a lot for a fast, easy to use, well built loader... and I mean a lot. Soon I hope.

Dusty

awesome, i'll keep my eyes open for the brownells/midwayusa email flyers! thanks for the heads up.

-jaredr

Does not work to well on Colt 9mm (uzi) mags. The only reason i purchased it. Does work great on every other pistol magazine I've tried it on.

That's probably because its not supposed to work on 9mm Carbine mags. :rolleyes:

You might want to try the one that is made exactly for that though.....it's every bit as good as the others. :devil:

Dusty

You are a god sir....now I owe you for this too :cheers: