Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FNH USA Midwest 3-Gun Championships

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time does the prizes and awards end on Sunday? I am trying to decide if I need a room Sunday night or if I will be out of there by 5 or 6 and still be able to make the 5 hour drive home Sunday night.

If I remember correctly, we've been getting home by midnight, and it's about an 8 hour drive for us.

It's a compact range with the bays adjacent to each other, however, the bays are BIG! And no room for vehicles. Plan on a cart/carrier. In the past there have also been quite a few 4-wheelers whizzing around.

A friend of mine who is a fellow shooter and should have known better has his wedding scheduled for the 21st. :(

I wonder how much I would have to bribe him to elope......

I think a fellow shooter will understand.

You should be out by 1:00.

Ken

What time does the prizes and awards end on Sunday? I am trying to decide if I need a room Sunday night or if I will be out of there by 5 or 6 and still be able to make the 5 hour drive home Sunday night.

Jessie, we will be heading out Sunday for home as well, more then likely. I will say that you can make Columbia to Edmond in 5 hours, you will be flying amigo!

M

Edited by mike_pinto

Shut your trap Jessie!

:)

You can't make me! :sight:

Will your shoulder be healed up enough for you to shoot right handed after that terrible injury you sustained from diving over/off that barricade at the High Plains Shotugn Challenge? At least you won the stage and looked bada$$ doing it! Or will you be shooting south paw?