Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from GA

Katsmama

Hello from GA. I've lurked here for a good while and thought it was time to say hello.

Some of you know me and have been shooting with me for a couple years. Hello TSCR!

I am a female IPSC shooter with a great deal to learn and who loves the sport. Where else can you meet such Wonderful people who will try hard to teach you all you need to know to someday beat THEM?

Edited by Katsmama

I'm the same way........I browsed here for some time, then finally signed up.

I find myself getting on this sight before I even ten to my own sight.

Welcome, and maybe you can introduce me to some people when I move back to Alabama as I'm sure I will be hitting up some GA matches.

BG

Welcome to the BE forums, one of the most pleasant and helpful online shooting communities anywhere.

I think the entire USPSA population of the state of GA must belong to this forum so I imagine they'll be by shortly to say hello :)

Welcome to the BE forums, one of the most pleasant and helpful online shooting communities anywhere.

I think the entire USPSA population of the state of GA must belong to this forum so I imagine they'll be by shortly to say hello :)

It's a small world. I know a good many of them. Ima45DV8, fayetteflash, Boz1911, Singlestack, and others. :)

That's a rough crowd hopefully you can find some better friends here. :roflol:

Well now they say you should judge someone by the crowd they run with. So I'm either in real trouble or doing just fine!

I'd say your doing just fine! You would have a hard time finding better big brothers to hang with. Glad you decided to quit lurking and say hello.

Welcome :D

stacy! You forgot about me :( That's ok - I'm hoping you can talk my daughter into doing more with us - She's just too good at pistol craft not to participate.

see you at the next match!

I didn't know your board name, but now I do. :-)