Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Howdy from Texas

CutterH

Howdy Guys,

I'm Cutter and I'm a senior at Texas A&M University in College Station, and originally from Tomball.

I'm just starting out with 3-gun and am hoping to attend my first match in a couple of weeks out at Impact Zone in Katy. I have been shooting my whole life and am extremely excited to get into 3-gun.

I just wanted to introduce myself and see if there are many other multi gun matches in the CS/Houston area.

We have a 3 Gun match in Copperas Cove,,, look up Yahoo groups copperas cove pistol club

And look up mamber FDQ

he is up your way and can hook you up in 3 gun ways that you can't dream of,,,

Jim M ammo

Should be out there this month if it doesn't rain yet again.

Ain't that the truth.

Keep an eye in the WHIDPA site also about the location of the 3-gun match. They were talking about using a different range for a one off match, so just double check before you head to the wrong range. I was thinking about shooting 3-gun this month also but that is the weekend of the IDPA LA State match.

Brian

Cutter,

+1 on the Copperas Cove Match Jim M ammo mentioned. Two shooters come in from College Station every month for the match. Maybe, you could meet up with them at some point.

Enjoy!

Kyle

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and all the help!

I have put a few of the upcoming matches on my calendar, and hopefully I'll be able to fit some into my schedule. I had some difficulty finding a definite schedule for the ASC and PSC shoots, but I found the others. Hope to see you there!

Just remember that PSC can be a LONG way from CS, depending on traffic (don't know if you've lived in Houston before -- I had a heck of a time getting back downtown from BR's Juliff range one weekend w. all the construction.)

Edited by Aglifter