Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Buckeye Challenge

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I have some good news for you and great news for me. Looks like our own Flexmoney will be RM for our little match here. Now that we are "High class" maybe I'll get some more applications coming in.

I'm sending my entry form out today. Do I still have to be 200 pounds minimum or is it 200 rounds minimum on the entry form? :roflol::wacko:

Ya, I know but I didn't make the form.

We have had a good ammount of applications come in and we haven't even touched the 50 shooters we will have in our beginners courses yet. We only have room for 108 shooters on Sunday so get those apps in.

Dan,

Where is Miami R&P located at? I guess I should say how do I find the range. I looked on the USPSA websight, and there are no directions. Will you send directions when I send in the app? Thanks--John Booth

Dan,

Where is Miami R&P located at? I guess I should say how do I find the range. I looked on the USPSA websight, and there are no directions. Will you send directions when I send in the app? Thanks--John Booth

Its in BFE.

Its near Milford Ohio but its way out in the country. We used to direct people in by saying after the last turn off of of a real road Cross over three bridges and its on the right. I am sure GPS will get you there. MR&P used to be my home club and I usually was practicing with 8 turkeys(not Chris or Micah) 6 deer and various other wildlife wandering around this large and active range.

http://www.miamirifle-pistol.org/

Bill, and Chris,

Thanks for the help. It's always good to have helpful friends, and friendly BE er's. Bill you may have two more turkeys with you this match. Hunter, and I will ask to be on your and Chris's squad. This will give you plenty of time to get hold of Dan to make sure it does'nt happen. :rolleyes:

Thanks--JWB

Just outside loop, east of Cincinatti.

It's not as bad as finding Rayner's...no where near as challenging as finding Dale's.

The first few times I went, some old bridge was out. I think I went 3 different ways in 3 different trips.

If you get close, chances are any other cars/trucks you see are heading to the same place. (old school GPS system or..."lets follow that guy")

Directions off the club website: http://www.miamirifl.../directions.php

According to Google Maps (somebody want to check/verify this from another source, please?) : 39.14694, -84.17879

Bill, and Chris,

Thanks for the help. It's always good to have helpful friends, and friendly BE er's. Bill you may have two more turkeys with you this match. Hunter, and I will ask to be on your and Chris's squad. This will give you plenty of time to get hold of Dan to make sure it does'nt happen. :rolleyes:

Thanks--JWB

John

As always, Sounds great. Now if I can just figure out how to dump the turkeys.

DVC

Bill

John,

It's always good shooting with you and Hunter. Bill's a whole 'nother story though. I doubt you two will be shooting with me since I'll be shooting with the staff, so no Turkey for you! But then I guess there's always Micah.

I think some signs would be a good idea. Dan, if you're listening, I can get some cheap.

I will post signs along the road to direct people in. It can get a little confusing. I will make signs out of targets so everyone will know they are going in the right direction. Just be careful around the old bridge. You will see why when you get there.

Its in BFE.

Its near Milford Ohio but its way out in the country. We used to direct people in by saying after the last turn off of of a real road Cross over three bridges and its on the right. I am sure GPS will get you there. MR&P used to be my home club and I usually was practicing with 8 turkeys(not Chris or Micah) 6 deer and various other wildlife wandering around this large and active range.

http://www.miamirifle-pistol.org/

You can only hear the echoes of the dueling banjos, not the banjos themselves. :D

Hey Dan,

I'm not sure what your plans are for chrono power but I found a place that will loan me a computer safe generator for the match. Just let me know so I can reserve it.

Also, I have the chrono box figured out and will be building it very soon.

I cut a stump today for pulling bullets as well.

I can also get 8-10 plastic barrels for the range if we need them.

My CED Chrono uses 9v batteries. I was just going to bring a bunch of extras.

Figured he was going to run scales as well maybe? Plus a second chrono? Not exactly sure what the plan is. Either way I have the power!!