Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Mississippi Classic

Randall, if you don't have a gun to shoot by then let me know. We have a few around here you are welcome to if you can tolerate a .38SC. I guess I can fit a 9mm bbl to one of them if need be. I can hook you up with a few mags also.

No need Bobby.....Sam Keen said he is hooking Randall up with a REAL gun. I cannot wait to see this epic battle of revolver shooters - Sam vs Randall.nee

EDITED due to sleeping through History.....Bull Horn or Little run the outcome would still be the same.....

Riiiiight...Sam would definitely whoop my azzz!! Do they make round gun that holds 31 rnds???

Edited by DrawandDuck

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Randall, if you don't have a gun to shoot by then let me know. We have a few around here you are welcome to if you can tolerate a .38SC. I guess I can fit a 9mm bbl to one of them if need be. I can hook you up with a few mags also.

No need Bobby.....Sam Keen said he is hooking Randall up with a REAL gun. I cannot wait to see this epic battle of revolver shooters - Sam vs Randall.nee

Riiiiight...the Battle of Bull Run instantly comes to mind and just call me Custer....do they make round gun that holds 31 rnds???

Custer won at the Battle of Bull Run. Or did you mean the Battle of Little Bighorn?

My gun is...I mean WAS .38 super comp....didn't get on the 9mm wagon as no need to fiddle with a perfect running gun....Thanks for the offer though....my phone has rang for the last 2 days with offers to ship equipment to me, frames/slides/barrels to Benny to start a new one, etc....the generosity of you guys is absolutely amazing!!

Well if you want me to bring one to Cool Springs this weekend let me know. You are welcome to it.

Speaking of shooters getting ripped off at the match hotel, someone was nice enough to e-mail me yesterday to let me know the match hotel tried to charge them $99/night instead of the agreed upon rate of $80/night. Suites are a little extra. I called the hotel this morning and got it straightened out and I'm going by at lunch to get it in a written contract. This should resolve the issues but please be sure to check your bill when you go to check out just to be sure.

Speaking of shooters getting ripped off at the match hotel, someone was nice enough to e-mail me yesterday to let me know the match hotel tried to charge them $99/night instead of the agreed upon rate of $80/night. Suites are a little extra. I called the hotel this morning and got it straightened out and I'm going by at lunch to get it in a written contract. This should resolve the issues but please be sure to check your bill when you go to check out just to be sure.

That will be a big help, cause I went round and round with them on the phone in reference to the rate. Thanks

Ok guys, the stages have been posted. You can see them on the match website at

http://www.teammagnolia.com/classic/

As far as the numbers go, I have just under 170 registered so far.

Limited - 53

Open - 38

Production - 36

SingleStack - 14

Revolver - 10

L-10 - 6

There are a handful of undecideds as well. Looking forward to seeing everyone in a couple weeks.

John

Hey John,

Since Area - 4 is just the week after MS classic, how about on that shoot 1 on each reload 1 on each out of the boxes put the freestyle box at 50 yards ???? the strong hand at 30 and the weak hand at 20 ???? :devil::devil::devil::devil:

Hopalong

Hey John,

Since Area - 4 is just the week after MS classic, how about on that shoot 1 on each reload 1 on each out of the boxes put the freestyle box at 50 yards ???? the strong hand at 30 and the weak hand at 20 ???? :devil::devil::devil::devil:

Hopalong

Hey John, I should see Sam in a couple of weeks at our local match.....I will see that someone knocks some sense into him at that time.

Hey John,

Hopalong

Hey John, I should see Sam in a couple of weeks at our local match.....I will see that someone knocks some sense into him at that time.

Brad -- That is going to take a lot longer than you think it will (even Sam will tell you he is 'hard headed') but I am not sure any of us would recognize Sam if he had any sense.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

Edited by LChico

Hey John,

Hopalong

So let me get this straight... you want us to change some of our stages we designed to turn our match into a better practice session for you so you can prepare for Area 4? Hmmm, let me think about that. Yep, I'm insulted.

:sight: Ok Mr. Keen, it's beer mikes for you buddy.

For every miss you throw you now owe me one beer. It's a new match rule, look it up.

Good luck to you sir. I'm off to grease some clam-shells and weld additional weights to some swingers.

See you in two weeks.

Hey John,

Hopalong

So let me get this straight... you want us to change some of our stages we designed to turn our match into a better practice session for you so you can prepare for Area 4? Hmmm, let me think about that. Yep, I'm insulted.

:sight: Ok Mr. Keen, it's beer mikes for you buddy.

For every miss you throw you now owe me one beer. It's a new match rule, look it up.

Good luck to you sir. I'm off to grease some clam-shells and weld additional weights to some swingers.

See you in two weeks.

John, If you will count me in for half I'll skip the shooting and just follow Chris around heckling and throwing rocks at him while he shoots!!!!