Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Did I Make GM?!

So, there's a big local classifier match this weekend coming up, and I want to shoot my Limited Gun in it...but I also want to ensure that I'm appropriately reviewing and analyzing my classifiers which are yet to be counted for PCC, before I move back to shooting handgun.  I thought I did this right, but someone locally mentioned that they thought I hadn't appropriately accounted for which scores would drop...and as such, I request the assistance of the forum.

Attached is a snapshot of my current classification as it stands today...once the 3 unpaid classifiers run, I'm getting 95.14%... (100, 95.38, 87.58, 100, 88.69, 99.19)

Is this what everyone else is seeing?

PCC Classifier set.jpg

Edited by GorillaTactical

31 minutes ago, wtturn said:

Just out of curiosity, what are your pistol divisions classifications?

I'm teetering between A and M, with lots of room for improvement :rolleyes:.

Only classified in production presently: 83%

Got an 85% on file for the one limited classifier I've shot to date.  We'll see after this weekend (I actually have some of this info in my range diary).

The inbound bump coming from moving up in PCC should hopefully only artificially improve my true handgun classification by 2% or so.

12 hours ago, bcp said:

Congrats on your GM.  How long did it take?

Shot a PCC for the first time at the beginning of December 2016, but I used to shoot 3 gun and rifle matches a few years ago, so I was able to wake those old muscles up fairly quickly.  

25 minutes ago, wgj3 said:

If you make G in PCC, wouldnt/wont you automatically be an M in everything else?

That's how the system works.  I understand it for purposes of handgun only classification, but I'm admittedly a better rifle shooter than pistol shooter.  So, despite being very close to M organically with handguns, I'm really going to need to up my training on handgun in order to properly represent my class once I get updated.

On 7/8/2017 at 11:24 AM, GorillaTactical said:

That's how the system works.  I understand it for purposes of handgun only classification, but I'm admittedly a better rifle shooter than pistol shooter.  So, despite being very close to M organically with handguns, I'm really going to need to up my training on handgun in order to properly represent my class once I get updated.

Did not know this. So, if I'm a M in Production I'm an A in everything else? 

Edited by B_RAD

12 hours ago, B_RAD said:

Did not know this. So, if I'm a M in Production I'm an A in everything else? 

In each Division you get classified, you will be an A or better.  That's how I made B class in Production with a high classification under 30%.   :unsure:

Edited by Flatland Shooter