Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

5th sunday match at BGSL

Country ? State ? nearest city or landmark ? Show time ? registration procedures ?

I guess when he put www.bgslinc.com on the match announcement, you didn't think to.........no.......I guess you didn't.

Country ? State ? nearest city or landmark ? Show time ? registration procedures ?

The BGSL link tells you everything you need to know once you click on USPSA but anyway I'll put it here also.

Directions Click there for directions. Everything west of the red dot to the river, everything east to the river and everything south to the river is Bluegrass Sportsmans League.

Registration Click There for all other information you might need to know.

5th Sunday SS/Production Match at BGSL, Wilmore, KY Jan. 31st.

Hello people, sorry for the delay in this announcement. I had my left knee replaced last Tuesday, and the pain pills are making me doze most of the day. <g> I plan on attending this, but only as a spectator. Weather.com says we're going to have blue sky, sunshine, and temperatures in the low 30's. Life is Good!

The Blue Grass Sportsman League http://www.bgslinc.com/index.php is having their monthly 5th Sunday SS/Production Match match Sunday, Jan. 31st.

Match registration will be open from 9:00 AM until 10:00 AM at the shelter at the pistol pits. New shooter registration will be open from 8:45 AM until 9:30 AM. The shoot starts at 10:30 AM.

New shooters must be there no later than 9:00 AM for the new shooter check.

If you are a member you will need to use your gate card to open the gate.

If you are not a BGSL member, simply use the key pad at the gate to call the number displayed on the sign for Pistol (006) and whoever has the Pistol phone will use it to remotely open the gate after you state that you are there for the 5th Sunday SS/Production match.

The Pistol phone will be answered from 8:45 AM until 10:00 AM on Jan. 13 st.

Also, a little advance notice. Our monthly USPSA match is February 7th., and March 20th is the first annual 'Battle in the Bluegrass'. More info here http://www.bgslinc.com/index.php.

5th Sunday SS/Production Match at BGSL, Wilmore, KY Jan. 31st.

Hello people, sorry for the delay in this announcement. I had my left knee replaced last Tuesday, and the pain pills are making me doze most of the day. <g> I plan on attending this, but only as a spectator. Weather.com says we're going to have blue sky, sunshine, and temperatures in the low 30's. Life is Good!

The Blue Grass Sportsman League http://www.bgslinc.com/index.php is having their monthly 5th Sunday SS/Production Match match Sunday, Jan. 31st.

Match registration will be open from 9:00 AM until 10:00 AM at the shelter at the pistol pits. New shooter registration will be open from 8:45 AM until 9:30 AM. The shoot starts at 10:30 AM.

New shooters must be there no later than 9:00 AM for the new shooter check.

If you are a member you will need to use your gate card to open the gate.

If you are not a BGSL member, simply use the key pad at the gate to call the number displayed on the sign for Pistol (006) and whoever has the Pistol phone will use it to remotely open the gate after you state that you are there for the 5th Sunday SS/Production match.

The Pistol phone will be answered from 8:45 AM until 10:00 AM on Jan. 13 st.

Also, a little advance notice. Our monthly USPSA match is February 7th., and March 20th is the first annual 'Battle in the Bluegrass'. More info here http://www.bgslinc.com/index.php.

Glad your back AT!

I need to do some recon for the Battle match. I just don't know which weekend to come down.

This will be your best chance to see some of your competition as its only Single Stacks and Production guns mainly.

BGSL SS/Production match tomorrow is cancelled!

"With the snow we just received and the temperatures that are forecasted for in the morning, I'm going to cancel the match for safety. The roads are not passable to the range but they aren't great and anything on the roads tonight will freeze. The range itself is solid ice and snow and that won't get plowed at all, and will all turn to ice in the morning. This isn't a, "I don't want to shoot because its cold", it's a I don't want you to end up in a ditch or in the river."

Dang it, and I was hoping to shoot Limited tomorrow! :ph34r::rolleyes:

Better weather will be coming soon enough. Maybe even next weekend!

Don't forget, Sunday the 7th is our USPSA match. :cheers:

A.T.

Edited by atbarr

Well what will I do with all those 45's I loaded this week.

I guess I'll call off the dog teams.

I know a great MAC-10 you can run them thru! :rolleyes:

Like this one?

http://gallery.me.com/mig7410#100025

of course no one there looks familiar :ph34r:

yeah, I'd say that would be an open gun but only 30 and round mags

Edited by hk_mtbr

Corey, thank you VERY much for giving me a call yesterday with the news that the match was cancled. Without access to the forums at my friends house, I would have had no idea.

That snow was pretty intense in Wilmore.

0131001404.jpg

Something like that. I went down with Want2Race today to see how bad it was and to make myself feel better that I made the right call....took some long guns to play with as well. I think I made the right call.