Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Suggest sources for 230grn 45 acp FMJ

Brian1911

I have been a long time customer of ROZE Distribution but nearly every order I receive has the box torn and bullets lost. I have emailed about this a few times now and nothing has been done. My last email was a bit more stern and I have about had it. My only resolution is to order 1k at a time to qualify for free shipping but hopefully not have the box get so beat up. I know its USPS shoving a dolley under the flat rate box but its the individual boxes of 500 inside the bust open from being bounced around.

I would appreciate some suggestions of places for this type of bullet and one that knows how to package something that weighs nearly 70lbs.

Thanks guys

I will see what happens with this last email and then call mid week. I also found another site that carries ROZE bullets and will be calling them to see if they have 2 handed people that arent cross eyed in the packing dept, lol.

ROZE is just a distributor for ZERO bullets which have been in very short supply, so I would probably take your email and add it to your order in the circular file for later action. Precision Delta packs their bullets in the almost indestructible USPS envelope before putting them in a flat rate box. The Montana Gold cases are nearly indestructible but even they are shipped in flat rate boxes. The common thread they are shipped via USPS so if you have a beef with how a package is received go talk to the Federal Government and good luck.