Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where to get rifle bullets?

jasmap

I am looking to find a place or two I can get rifle (.223-.224) for my AR for training. Of course MG is on my list but are there any other companies besides Midway where I can get 55gr-69gr bullets for cheap? I am trying to keep costs down right now.

I am looking to find a place or two I can get rifle (.223-.224) for my AR for training. Of course MG is on my list but are there any other companies besides Midway where I can get 55gr-69gr bullets for cheap? I am trying to keep costs down right now.

I use Scharch sometimes, but they are OOS right now, as is Midway. I also have good luck with Cabela's. They have $20 off $100 right now (coupon on banner on website). The Rem 55 FMJ is on sale for $41.99/500 right now, and in stock! If you order from them a few times, they will start to send you better coupons in the mail.

Best ( Cheapest) I have found ....http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/item.asp?sku=001532267B250

I use Brassman sales.com they have 55gr hornadys in stock and are in the Enos vendors section.

good prices , service and quick delivery.

Craig

Yeah...I feel dumb.....P. Pres PM'd me and told me Brian (brassmansales) has them in stock. Brian is a buddy of mine and I never thought to ask him because I thought he was out of stock. That'll teach me.