Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

POSTING

CAMO66

I hate that I have to make this my 50th post. Seriously tuff to get 50 posts when you do a search first because 9 out of 10 times you will find what you were looking for and not need to make a post. I know why the rule was put in place but with years of post to fall back on you don't have time hardly to post anything anyway as I read all the time. MAN THERE'S ALOT OF STUFF HERE. :wacko:

Scott

I hate that I have to make this my 50th post. Seriously tuff to get 50 posts when you do a search first because 9 out of 10 times you will find what you were looking for and not need to make a post. I know why the rule was put in place but with years of post to fall back on you don't have time hardly to post anything anyway as I read all the time. MAN THERE'S ALOT OF STUFF HERE. :wacko:

Scott

:cheers: I agree, especially since you dont have to register to search!. I was able to search and search and read and read for many months before even seeing something worth my 2 cents :roflol: . Great place with lots of valuble info.

Flex will have a chub working after reading this.... :roflol::roflol::roflol:

You think of me, and your mind goes where?

:unsure:

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Gee thanks :wacko:

Have you ever had Snap-e-Tom tomato cocktail spew out of you nose :goof:

When the burning subsides ...I may start laughing again :roflol:

Jim

It is a little easier to add non-repetitive posts to this site if you buy a relatively new type of pistol that seems like it would be easy to modify because it resembles another older type of pistol that people mod all the time. But when you try to improve it, things start going wrong and you are determined to make it work.

In case you can't tell, I shoot an S&W M&P.