Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What I got for NYE

Seth

I was a good husband yesterday. I went out, bought a house full of fresh food for NYE dinner, bought desert, cleaned the house and waited for the wife to get home.

In she arrives at 4pm and we get to cooking. I grab the trash bag to take out and get as far as the middle of my garage before I'm spraying blood everywhere. Somebody (me) cleaned up a broken vase a day or two ago and put the bag with the glass in the kitchen trashbag. Well I was in shorts, since I had worked out this PM and the edge of the glass went right through the bag.

9 stitches without a drop of alcohol in me. Dumbass. Note to self - Take broken glass all the way out of the house.

post-12328-1262355101_thumb.jpg

I was a good husband yesterday. I went out, bought a house full of fresh food for NYE dinner, bought desert, cleaned the house and waited for the wife to get home.

In she arrives at 4pm and we get to cooking. I grab the trash bag to take out and get as far as the middle of my garage before I'm spraying blood everywhere. Somebody (me) cleaned up a broken vase a day or two ago and put the bag with the glass in the kitchen trashbag. Well I was in shorts, since I had worked out this PM and the edge of the glass went right through the bag.

9 stitches without a drop of alcohol in me. Dumbass. Note to self - Take broken glass all the way out of the house.

post-12328-1262355101_thumb.jpg

Was the shoe okay. lol. :roflol:

Just kidding. Get well soon. :cheers:

My 12 year old would have told me, "Dad, if you're gonna be dumb, you've gotta be tough!"

Come to think of it, he *has* told me that on several occasions. :)

I like this one. I might have to steal that from you. ;)