Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Years Full Auto

I'm puzzled when I hear the full auto salute on the 1st every year. I KNOW it is illegal and unsafe/unwise. Just never knew there were so many full autos out there. I counted at least a dozen different bursts not to mention the hundreds of other semis. Never have I seen a neighbor light up his blaster at this time, but yet I hear so many.

Do you think it could be ,Bump fire ? or real full auto?

I do remember 40 + years ago we lived in the country, I was up for new years and we had ran out of fire works. at midnight my Dad went in the house and came out with his Shotgun, "I must have had a look of supprise" he shot it in the Air :blink: .. :mellow: I had never sean him wast a shell :mellow:

I was confused and had to ask ? "Why did you do that" :mellow: ? he looked suprised that I asked . and said "to make noise" He thought and said, kind of silly

I neaver saw him do it again.

<_< Called down by a ten year old

Do you think it could be ,Bump fire ? or real full auto?

I do remember 40 + years ago we lived in the country, I was up for new years and we had ran out of fire works. at midnight my Dad went in the house and came out with his Shotgun, "I must have had a look of supprise" he shot it in the Air :blink: .. :mellow: I had never sean him wast a shell :mellow:

I was confused and had to ask ? "Why did you do that" :mellow: ? he looked suprised that I asked . and said "to make noise" He thought and said, kind of silly

I neaver saw him do it again.

<_< Called down by a ten year old

:roflol::roflol: That's great! Some of it could have been bump fire, but I suspect there are quite a few people out here with the real deal. It was so much this year that we ran out onto the back porch to see the fireworks, only to be disappointed that it was merely people shooting. Bummer. :angry2:

Many years ago I used to load a couple of mags with blanks, put on the BFA and do some blasting with the M1A. Finally my mother told me that I was not going to do that anymore because the neighbors might complain. Then just before midnight one of the neighbors called up and asked if I was going to shoot blanks into the air again because they wanted to be outdoors and watch. :roflol: