Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The new guy

vxhybrid

Just wanted to say hi.

I have been in the Army for just over 10 years now shooting well over a million rounds in my first few years. In my new field I dont get to shoot much. I currently own a Glock 21, Noveske M4, and a Savage 300 win mag. I got on here to learn mostly about the 3 gun competition and what is all involved.

With what I have already read I am going to watch my first 3 gun match( only watch since I dont own a 12 guage yet) on the 10th in NC.

I am looking forward to learning some new stuff.

I wish everyone a happy new year

Just wanted to say hi.

I have been in the Army for just over 10 years now shooting well over a million rounds in my first few years. In my new field I dont get to shoot much. I currently own a Glock 21, Noveske M4, and a Savage 300 win mag. I got on here to learn mostly about the 3 gun competition and what is all involved.

With what I have already read I am going to watch my first 3 gun match( only watch since I dont own a 12 guage yet) on the 10th in NC.

I am looking forward to learning some new stuff.

I wish everyone a happy new year

Welcome. You could shoot the match with what you have and borrow a shotgun. Just take a box of 100 Walmart Federal Shells in 7.5 and you will be welcome. After 5 minutes of watching you will be going-I wish I was shooting...

Thank you for your service and welcome to the forum. I would imagine that someone would loan you a shotgun for the match. You will find that people in IPSC/USPSA and 3gun are friendly and willing to help, share knowledge and loan gear (it's all part of getting someone else hooked :roflol: ).

:cheers:

Hurley

What part of NC and what match? I'm sure there are some on here that could loan you a gun for the day.

BTW, welcome and thank you for your service!

Ill make sure i take my gear and see how it goes... I am sure that after aber 30 seconds i will be wishing that i could shoot :roflol:

Blackwater Practical Shooters

http://www.blackwatershooters.com/multi-gun.htm

What part of NC and what match? I'm sure there are some on here that could loan you a gun for the day.

BTW, welcome and thank you for your service!

Ill make sure i take my gear and see how it goes... I am sure that after aber 30 seconds i will be wishing that i could shoot :roflol:

Blackwater Practical Shooters

http://www.blackwatershooters.com/multi-gun.htm

You probably know better than I, but it appears that you must email the match director and get your name on the list to even get on the property for the match. I would offer to send you an 870, but it says that all long guns must have slings and I don't have one for the 870.