Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Alabama Section

Will there be any really nice bushing wrenches on the table? I like those and I'd probably make the trip if there was a chance at getting one. :surprise:

If that's all it takes, I'll donate one just for you (if you win anything else, the offer is withdrawn).

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep those applications coming.....I would like to have as many entries as possible by the first of February so I can get the plaque order to Manny so all the winners can leave with award in hand. I have designed one of the best looking plaques I have seen in a long time, not that I am biased or anything but it is REALLY NICE looking .....AND the more entries the more MONEY that comes along with them......

I've seen the design for the plaques, and it's even better than Randall alluded to. If you get one of these on your I-love-me wall it will demand a place of honor!

Keep those applications coming.....I would like to have as many entries as possible by the first of February so I can get the plaque order to Manny so all the winners can leave with award in hand. I have designed one of the best looking plaques I have seen in a long time, not that I am biased or anything but it is REALLY NICE looking .....AND the more entries the more MONEY that comes along with them......
Match update...We have 3 pistols we will be giving away by random drawing and planning to have more merchandise by match date.

That's really nice, but I bet I bet not a one of the gun winners will want to swap for the shokbuffs I'll win..... :surprise:

I guess that would depend on if you are better at being LUCKY or skilled at shooting........that's a tough one but I will keep a pack of shokbuffs handy just in case :roflol:

Since it seems your open gun has taken ill are your shooting the SS???? I'm sure you will have lots of company.....

Open gun will be fine. I'm sending my application but I think to be fair, I shouldn't pay til the night of the match...... :ph34r:

Open gun will be fine. I'm sending my application but I think to be fair, I shouldn't pay til the night of the match...... :ph34r:

That will be fine, I'll sign you up on squad 109 which will shoot SUNDAY at 3:22pm........

I am going out on a limb and assuming you know who NOT to make the check out ...................some lessons are harder learned than others!!

Edited by DrawandDuck

Registration and Keeper of the Important documentation has been removed from my plate....See, screw it up and that is one less thing you have to worry about next year!! Planning on booking a room at the match hotel this year......

· FREE! Evening Beverages (beer, Mixed Drinks & wine) and Snacks now served daily from 5:30-7:00pm

No wonder you are booking a room there, LOL.. Any chance you are gonna have some Chalice's made up again for the victory dranks, hehehe...

Planning on booking a room at the match hotel this year......

· FREE! Evening Beverages (beer, Mixed Drinks & wine) and Snacks now served daily from 5:30-7:00pm

No wonder you are booking a room there, LOL.. Any chance you are gonna have some Chalice's made up again for the victory dranks, hehehe...

You mean like this one? Maybe............

I tried to find a hotel with cute girls behind the desk wearing little orange shorts but had to settle for Drury Suites.. :roflol:

post-6763-1263904336_thumb.jpg

Edited by DrawandDuck

We (myself and my boys) are all squadded up and excited to go. I have some dumb questions;

Will there be a food vendor on the range for this match?

Is there a prize table for everyone or is it just plaques and cash awards for the winners?

When it says "The amount of pay back depends on the number of competitors within that division", meaning that the plaques/cash are irrespective of classification? So I'm a C. Am I competing against the GM, M, A, and B shooters for the plaques/cash regardless of how many C shooters there are in the division?

Thanks!

Will there be a food vendor on the range for this match? Yes, Rocket Dawg will be providing some of the finest Hot Dogs/Smoked Sausages around...any way you want them.

Is there a prize table for everyone or is it just plaques and cash awards for the winners? Plaques and Cash awards for the winners. We will have random drawing for 3 pistols as it stands now.

When it says "The amount of pay back depends on the number of competitors within that division", meaning that the plaques/cash are irrespective of classification? So I'm a C. Am I competing against the GM, M, A, and B shooters for the plaques/cash regardless of how many C shooters there are in the division?

If you are C class production you would be competing against C class production shooters provided there is a minimum of 3. The down side is if there are ONLY 2 C class production there would not be a plaque or payback. If there are 9 C class production shooters we would have plaques and payback thru 3rd place. This applies to all classes.

Below is the plaque/pay out schedule.

Place # of Competitors Required for plaque and payback

1st 3

2nd 6

3rd 9

4th 12

post-6763-126445014772_thumb.jpg

Edited by DrawandDuck

I have been getting 3-5 entries daily for the last several days..SUPER....I will be turning in the plaque order to Manny the 3rd week of February so if possible have your entries in so I can have you a plaque ready (provided you are a winner!) Sorry Boz, no random drawings for the plaques! :goof: Spoke to the hotel and 1/2 the rooms have been booked for Friday night. We have rooms blocked through February 19th, after this date the rooms & rates are subject to availability.

Finished the last stage so we will be submitting for approval this week.

I have had LOTS of POSITIVE comments concerning the lack of No Shoots and Hardcover in last years match.....So I am staying true to that this year (except for 1 stage). I do believe this year the stages will be as fun as last year but will allow you to push yourself as hard as you like....

Keep EM' coming....

Randal

Spoke to the hotel and 1/2 the rooms have been booked for Friday night. We have rooms blocked through February 19th, after this date the rooms & rates are subject to availability.

Do I need to call them or am I already in?

Finished the last stage so we will be submitting for approval this week.

Let me know whenever they're ready.

I have been getting 3-5 entries daily for the last several days..SUPER....I will be turning in the plaque order to Manny the 3rd week of February so if possible have your entries in so I can have you a plaque ready (provided you are a winner!) Sorry Boz, no random drawings for the plaques! goof.gif Spoke to the hotel and 1/2 the rooms have been booked for Friday night. We have rooms blocked through February 19th, after this date the rooms & rates are subject to availability.

Keep EM' coming....

Randal

No problem, I've already alloted the appropriate wall space.surprise.gif

Hell, I don't know why anyone even needs a room. The only one I know of that slept last year was you.roflol.gifroflol.gifroflol.gif

No problem, I've already alloted the appropriate wall space.surprise.gif

Hell, I don't know why anyone even needs a room. The only one I know of that slept last year was you.roflol.gifroflol.gifroflol.gif

But it was only 3 hrs, between 6:00am-9:00 am...........would have been longer but someone interrupted my nap!!

Edited by DrawandDuck

Looks like the round count for the 8 stages will be 208.....24, 30, 26, 27, 30, 32, 32 & 8. Sorry for the high round count stages......they just turned out this way....I heard the course designer was an OPEN shooter.....go figure

Edited by DrawandDuck

Looks like the round count for the 8 stages will be 208.....24, 30, 26, 27, 30, 32, 32 & 8. Sorry for the high round count stages......they just turned out this way....I heard the course designer was an OPEN shooter.....go figure

Can't wait to see them! Are they approved yet?

Not approved yet but do not forsee any issues...

On another note, Mr. Ramsey pointed out that all the hotel rooms I have blocked out are NON SMOKING. He did call and they hooked him up with a smoking room. So, if anyone (Mr. Upchurch) needs a smoking room you will have to call instead of booking online....I was just watching out for everyones health.....

Randal