Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friends on Facebook

JACKAL

I'm on there from time to time. So if anyone on here would like to become friends my email is bushmasterar15@hotmail.com or Mark Lefevre

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=pr...mp;id=545731785

I think if you search for my name it might be easier. Same pic as here of my son. Be nice to meet some of you and maybe shoot a match when I can get my equipment. As my family is important to me.

Edited by JACKAL

I am on facebook.... and MAN! I got swamped with tons of friends request from a whole bunch of foreign shooters, some from Germany.... Italy.... Greece.

I guess maybe it was because I joined the USPSA group there and became a friend with the Double Alpha guy/group.

Not to totally hijack this thread... but is there a way to filter out all the Mafia updates on people?

That gets really annoying to wade through all this "Mike Smith made it to level such and such on Mafia blobity-blah."

Not to totally hijack this thread... but is there a way to filter out all the Mafia updates on people?

On the top right corner of every update box is a hide button that appears when you put your cursor near it. Click it and it will stop showing all updates from that application.

I am on facebook.... and MAN! I got swamped with tons of friends request from a whole bunch of foreign shooters, some from Germany.... Italy.... Greece.

I guess maybe it was because I joined the USPSA group there and became a friend with the Double Alpha guy/group.

That gets really annoying to wade through all this "Mike Smith made it to level such and such on Mafia blobity-blah."

Yeah, I never knew I had so many friends in South America, Europe :roflol: still, it's cool to see who's out there. R,

You can try.

You can run but you can't hide. They will find you.

Wait until Facebook burps and posts someone else's shooting video to your profile, which leads to your getting dozens of notifications of commentary posts - in Spanish.

Haha, still waiting for that one. Can't wait. At least I can semi-read it now.

Preston

• 4 months later...