Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dry-fire Area - post your pics here!

Flexmoney

nice looking digs.

At least there is a use for those plate racks. My wife has 4 plates in a square in the one room of our house I hadn't though of your use, but now that you mention it I finally think the plate array finally has a use.

thanks

???

Explain and teach, please.

I have them at 640x480. No good?

Hi Flex,

The forums are using a formatting style referred to as liquid HTML and the width of the HTML table generated stretches to accomodate the content the server stuffs into it for you when you call a page up. It also contracts and expands to follow your browser window size. An image that stretches the table width abnormally can sometimes change text flow.

Browsers require a little space for houskeeping items like scrollbars and borders so a person running a 640x480 display machine is basically scre#ed when anything larger than 580-600 pixels gets pitched at them. Good rule is to size 10% or so under the "width" of the lowest "possible" denominator. I choose 500-540 pixels just to be real nice. The width is all that matters as vertical scrolling is to be expected in this medium.

Hope this helps,

The images are fine on my screen. Wouldn't want 'em much BIGGER, though. And you know how I feel about those BIG fotos running off-screen and taking 30 minutes to download...! Again, these seem ok HERE.

PS--Love the "Plate Rack." :D

Yeah, I built a swinger for dry fire after repeated misses at majors. I had NEVER practiced on swingers with the open gun and had no idea what I was doing.

I do bill drills on the dry fire swinger now, and a few other drills.

I had a barricade hanging from the ceiling for awhile. I need to build a better one.

My camera sucks, or I would post some pics. Maybe I will anyway...

SA

Spook : Nice going, perfect practice makes perfect performance (and that WILL get you to the EC) !

Obviously you have way more time & energy than I have  :(

That's not time & energy,

that's children (or the lack of them)... ;)

My only (occasional) dry-fire time is after 11.00 pm when "little eartquake" falls asleep...and at that time I don't see the FS very clearly :wacko:

LOL, Arvid, I think our Italian buddy might be right. Look at it this way:

1- I'm still a student. I work 20 hours a week.

2- I don't have any kids

3- I LOVE dryfire practice

4- I LOVE dryfire practice

5- I LOVE dryfire practice

6- I LOVE dryfire practice

:D:D:D

CU next saturday at the match?

• 3 weeks later...