Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Angel

The wife and I bought the set because, bundled with "Buffy" it was cheaper than dirt. We finished the last (5th) season recently.

Man-o-man, when the episodes were on, they were funny, engaging, moving and gripping. Even when they weren't "on" they were not boring.

Joss Whedon is a god.

The wife and I bought the set because, bundled with "Buffy" it was cheaper than dirt. We finished the last (5th) season recently.

Man-o-man, when the episodes were on, they were funny, engaging, moving and gripping. Even when they weren't "on" they were not boring.

Joss Whedon is a god.

Have you checked out Firefly? I think Firefly was by far his best series.

Joss Whedon is a god.

Glad to see a Buffy fan here. My wife got me hooked on the series early on, and we became obsessive fans. We didn't stick with Angel as closely, but she's now a big Bones fan due to David Borneaz (sp?).

Will have to check out Firefly sometime.

My wife loves to watch the Bones re-runs. I'll ask her to pick up Angel and Firefly for us. Thanks! -Sam

Be sure to watch the entire Firefly series... wait a few weeks, then watch the movie.

;)

And yes, Josh Whedon is a god.

be

I mean, like, this is how seriously Firefly impressed me: I bought the full DVD set! Unheard of! I never buy DVDs. Interestingly, the DVD set has a couple of episodes that were never aired PLUS interviews and snippets that are fun and revealing. Highly recommended.

I mean, like, this is how seriously Firefly impressed me: I bought the full DVD set! Unheard of! I never buy DVDs. Interestingly, the DVD set has a couple of episodes that were never aired PLUS interviews and snippets that are fun and revealing. Highly recommended.

Y'all have convinced me. I just bought the series on iTunes. They're cued up for the next time we have a rainy weekend on the couch.

You sold me.

It just got added to my DVD shopping list.

Good stuff.

I've probably seen all of the Angel's a gazillion times. TNT runs two episodes each morning. They also have Angel episodes on their website.

I have had Firefly series in que at Netflix and will watch it as soon as I'm done with the Rome series (I recommend Rome, btw).

Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog all spectacular. Dollhouse...not so much. The writing just isn't as witty.

Yes, Dollhouse was missing the wit of the others. Too bad it was cancelled before it could grow up.